How to get to the Park Inn by Radisson Cologne City West
Our Park Inn places guests on a prime site along Innere Kanalstrasse, where a 3-minute walk takes you to nearby bus and tram stops. The hotel's location in Cologne's city center offers convenient access for automobile drivers, and the airport lies less than 20 kilometers away.
Tram lines 1 and 7 are only 300 meters away, with direct connections to the city center, exhibition grounds Koelnmesse, and event location LANXESS Arena (formerly Koelnarena). Motorway A57 with connection to motorway cross Köln-Nord A1 is just 1.5km away. Additionally, Innere Kanalstrasse offering connection to motorway cross Cologne East (A3/A4) is only 5km away.
From Cologne Bonn Airport
Several options are available, including:
- Take the S19 or RE8 train to Bf. Ehrenfeld, then take bus 142 to Köln, Ehrenfeld Innere Kanalstr. You'll be just 75m from the hotel.
- Take the S19 train to Bf Deutz /Kölnarena, then take tram number 1 to Universitätsstr., Köln-Lindenthal. Walk 450m to the hotel.
Travel via B55 for a 17.3-kilometer drive to the hotel, which is typically the fastest route from the airport.
From Cologne Central Station
There are several options, including:
- Take the S12 or S19 train to Bf. Ehrenfeld, then take bus 142 to Köln, Ehrenfeld Innere Kanalstr, which is just 75m from the hotel.
- Take the RB, RB24, RB26, RB48, RE, or RE22 train or tram number 5 to Köln West, then walk 1km to the hotel.
- Take tram 18 to Neumarkt, then take tram 1 to Universitätsstr., Köln-Lindenthal. Walk 450m to the hotel.