Optimise your stay with waterfront views
Offering free Wi-Fi throughout the property and harbour views meeting facilities, art'otel cologne is a leading accommodation for business and leisure travellers in Cologne. Our hotel provides comfortable stays in a stylish atmosphere, featuring art of the Korean artist SEO. Guests also enjoy our sauna, lounge and on-site restaurant and bar. Indulge in a delicious meal and bask in stunning views of the city and the Rhine River from our terrace.
Art Room Xl
Art Corner Room
Art Room-Rhine View
Art Panorama Room-Harbour View
Mon – Fri: 06:30 – 10:30 am
Saturday: 06:30 – 11:00 am
Sunday: 06:30 – 12:00 am
Daily: 12:00 am - 10:30 am
Daily: 08:00 am - 01:00 am
Reserve art'otel cologne for exceptional meetings
art'otel in central Cologne puts guests in a beautiful riverfront setting. Featuring picturesque vistas of the harbour and of Old Town's landmarks, art'otel cologne sits directly opposite the Chocolate Museum. You're just minutes from ancient architecture and modern marvels. A brisk walk will take you to the Cathedral or the exhibition centre. Our hotel's vibrant setting is perfect for relaxing, dining and recharging after exploring the city.
art'otel cologne is conveniently located in the Rheinauhafen area and has easy access to major public transport hubs. Underground stations Heumarkt and Severinstrasse can be reached within a few minutes. The nearby bus station Schokoladenmuseum connects you directly to the Cologne Train Station. The closest public parking garage is the Rheinautiefgarage, only a few minutes away from the hotel.
From Köln Bonn Airport
Take the S13 train toward Köln Hansaring. Get off at Köln Dom/Hbf (approx. 15 mins). Walk to Breslauer Platz/Hbf. Take bus 133 toward Zollstock Südfriedhof. Get off at Schokoladenmuseum (approx. 5 mins). Walk south, and the hotel will be on your left.By taxi:
Taking a taxi from Köln Bonn Airport, will cost you approximately € 35.00, depending on traffic. A taxi ride from the Cologne Hauptbahnhof Main train station will cost about € 10.00. If you need any assistance arranging a taxi for your trip, please contact our reception desk at +49 0 221 801 030 (24/7).
From Cologne Hauptbahnhof | Main train station
- Walk to Breslauer Platz/Hbf.
- Take bus 133 toward Zollstock Südfriedhof.
- Get off at Schokoladenmuseum (approx. 5 mins).
- Walk south and the hotel will be on your left.
When the weather is fine, you can also get to our hotel by walking along the Rhine River (approx. 15 minutes)
Getting to art'otel cologne by car
- Take a left from the hotel and drive south along the Rhine River for approximately 200 metres.
- At the traffic light, make a U-turn.
- Drive south along the Rhine River and follow the signs for Rheinautiefgarage.
- Once inside the garage, continue to the red section, Museen, and then to exit 1.01. Find a suitable parking space here. This exit takes you to the Schokoladenmuseum, which is the closest exit to the hotel, just a short walk away from the hotel's entrance.
- Quickly cross the bridge and take a left. You'll soon reach the hotel's main entrance.
- Please be aware that a fee will be charged for the duration of your parking time.