Optimise your stay with waterfront views
Fully unwind in our comfortable hotel rooms
Art Room Xl
Art Corner Room
Art Room-Rhine View
Art Panorama Room-Harbour View
Mon – Fri: 06:30 – 10:30 am
Saturday: 06:30 – 11:00 am
Sunday: 06:30 – 12:00 am
Daily: 12:00 am - 10:30 am
Daily: 08:00 am - 01:00 am
Reserve art'otel cologne for exceptional meetings
Let your travel take you fartherEarn up to 150,000 bonus points when you stay by March 31.
Look Ahead. Book Ahead.Save up to 20% on stays in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
Stroll easily to the Chocolate Museum and explore the Old Town
art'otel in central Cologne puts guests in a beautiful riverfront setting. Featuring picturesque vistas of the harbour and of Old Town's landmarks, art'otel cologne sits directly opposite the Chocolate Museum. You're just minutes from ancient architecture and modern marvels. A brisk walk will take you to the Cathedral or the exhibition centre. Our hotel's vibrant setting is perfect for relaxing, dining and recharging after exploring the city.
Directions to art'otel cologne
art'otel cologne is conveniently located in the Rheinauhafen area and has easy access to major public transport hubs. Underground stations Heumarkt and Severinstrasse can be reached within a few minutes. The nearby bus station Schokoladenmuseum connects you directly to the Cologne Train Station. The closest public parking garage is the Rheinautiefgarage, only a few minutes away from the hotel.
From Köln Bonn Airport
Take the S13 train toward Köln Hansaring. Get off at Köln Dom/Hbf (approx. 15 mins). Walk to Breslauer Platz/Hbf. Take bus 133 toward Zollstock Südfriedhof. Get off at Schokoladenmuseum (approx. 5 mins). Walk south, and the hotel will be on your left.By taxi:
Taking a taxi from Köln Bonn Airport, will cost you approximately € 35.00, depending on traffic. A taxi ride from the Cologne Hauptbahnhof Main train station will cost about € 10.00. If you need any assistance arranging a taxi for your trip, please contact our reception desk at +49 0 221 801 030 (24/7).
From Cologne Hauptbahnhof | Main train station
- Walk to Breslauer Platz/Hbf.
- Take bus 133 toward Zollstock Südfriedhof.
- Get off at Schokoladenmuseum (approx. 5 mins).
- Walk south and the hotel will be on your left.
When the weather is fine, you can also get to our hotel by walking along the Rhine River.
Getting to art'otel cologne by car
- Take a left from the hotel and drive south along the Rhine River for approximately 800 metres.
- At the traffic light, make a U-turn.
- After a few metres, turn right into the Rheinautiefgarage parking garage.
- Once inside the garage, continue to the red section, Museen, and then to exit 1.01. Find a suitable parking space here. This exit takes you to the Schokoladenmuseum, which is the closest exit to the hotel, just a short walk away from the hotel's entrance.
- Quickly cross the bridge and take a left. You'll soon reach the hotel's main entrance.
- Please be aware that a fee will be charged for the duration of your parking time.