Visit the central Radisson RED in Campinas and explore the Latin spirit of the Cambui neighborhood
Rooms and suites
Studio 2 Twin Beds
Studio Suite-King Bed
Studio King Bed
Baxter’s pet policy
Our Boston Terrier, Baxter, insists that dogs are invited to the party at Radisson RED. Check out our pet policy and pack their suitcases because your four-legged friends are always welcome.
- Only domestic pets (dogs/cats) are allowed.
- A R$90 fee plus 5% applies per pet, per day.
- No more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
- Guests must sign a pet policy agreement.
- If a dog weighs more than 40 pounds, guests should contact the hotel directly to discuss a waiver.
- The pet program at RED includes a bandana, a bed, and a water and food dish.
Meetings & Events
Discover more staying power3K bonus points per night beginning with your second stay.
Plan & SaveAt Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and art’otel
Save up to 25% on 2+ nightsNorth and South America
Look Ahead. Book Ahead.Save up to 25%
Book a meeting or event and earn 10,000 bonus pointsNorth and South America
How to get to the Radisson RED Campinas
From Viracopos International Airport
Catch the 601 service to the city centre, and then the 371 service from Saldanha Marinho 152 to Anchieta 330. The hotel is a five minute walk from here.By car:
The journey takes around 30 minutes, follow the Santos Dumont Highway and pass through the ‘Centro' district.By taxi:
A taxi should take around 30 minutes and cost in the region of R$80.
From Central Station
A cab journey should take around 10 minutes and cost R$15By bus:
Take the 330 / 333 bus to Anchieta 330. The hotel is a five-minute walk from here.