Visit the central Radisson RED in Campinas and explore the Latin spirit of the Cambui neighborhood
Rooms and suites
Studio 2 Twin Beds
Studio Suite-King Bed
Studio King Bed
Baxter’s pet policy
Our Boston Terrier, Baxter, insists that dogs are invited to the party at Radisson RED. Check out our pet policy and pack their suitcases because your four-legged friends are always welcome.
- Only domestic pets (dogs/cats) are allowed.
- A R$90 fee plus 5% applies per pet, per day.
- No more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
- Guests must sign a pet policy agreement.
- If a dog weighs more than 40 pounds, guests should contact the hotel directly to discuss a waiver.
- The pet program at RED includes a bandana, a bed, and a water and food dish.
Meetings & Events
Discover more staying power3K bonus points per night beginning with your second stay.
Plan & SaveSave up to 25% when you plan and book ahead
AARP members save big!with the AARP Member Discount
How to get to the Radisson RED Campinas
From Viracopos International AirportBy bus:
Catch the 601 service to the city centre, and then the 371 service from Saldanha Marinho 152 to Anchieta 330. The hotel is a five minute walk from here.By car:
The journey takes around 30 minutes, follow the Santos Dumont Highway and pass through the ‘Centro' district.By taxi:
A taxi should take around 30 minutes and cost in the region of R$80.
From Central StationBy taxi:
A cab journey should take around 10 minutes and cost R$15By bus:
Take the 330 / 333 bus to Anchieta 330. The hotel is a five-minute walk from here.