How to get to the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago
Whether you’re staying in the stunning rooms of the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel for business or pleasure, set aside time to visit the city’s iconic attractions. Ideally located in downtown Chicago, our hotel provides convenient access to the Financial District and famous North Michigan Avenue, as well as Lakeshore East Park, Millennium Park, and Lake Michigan. We offer a great location within 18 miles of both Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW). Locating our hotel by GPS can be difficult due to surrounding multi-level streets. For optimal instructions, please input the address 225 N Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601. If you are in need of assistance, please call our front desk at +1 (312) 565-5258 and we’ll be happy to help guide you.
If you're staying overnight, we offer 24-hour valet parking with in-and-out privileges for $67 per day (subject to change). If you plan to self park, a garage attached to the hotel is available for $50 per day with no in-and-out privileges. The north elevators bring you to the back of the Aqua building, where you can then walk through our lobby to the front to find reception.
From Chicago Midway International Airport
Book an Airport Express ride from Midway to the hotel doors.By train:
Take the Orange Line to the State/Lake station. From here, it's only 0.5 miles to the hotel.By car:
- Go north on Cicero Avenue to 1-55 North/Stevenson Expy (6.6 mi).
- Use left two lanes to take the U.S. 41 N/Lake Shore Dr N exit (0.5 mi).
- Merge onto U.S. 41 N/S Lake Shore Dr.
- Exit onto Monroe St.
- Turn right onto Michigan Ave.
- Turn right onto Randolph St.
- Stay right to go up the ramp to upper Randolph St.
- Turn left onto Columbus Dr (this will be the first light after you come up the ramp).
- The destination is on the right.
From O'Hare International Airport
Book an Airport Express ride from O'Hare to the hotel doors.By train:
Take the Blue Line to the Washington station, which is just 0.5 miles from the hotel.By car:
- Take I-90/94.
- Follow signs to Chicago (12.35 mi).
- Exit at Ohio Street (Exit 50B) toward 600 N (1.17 mi).
- Turn right on N Michigan Ave.
- Turn left onto E South Water St (0.5 mi).
- Keep left at the fork to continue on E South Water St.
- At the stop sign, stay straight to travel onto the middle section of E South Water St. This is a ramp that will take you to the upper level.
- Make a right onto upper Columbus Dr.
- At the second median (by CVS) make a U-turn. The main entrance of the hotel will be on the right.
From Union Station
Walking to the hotel from Union Station will take about half an hour. While it is a 1.5-mile walk, you'll get to see major attractions along the way.By bus:
There are several bus options, including:
- From the Union Station Transit Center, get on bus 151. Get off at the Michigan & Randolph stop, which is only 0.28 miles from the hotel.
- Head to the Canal & Adams stop to board bus 60. Get off at the Randolph & Field Blvd stop for a quick 0.19-mile walk to the hotel.