Meetings & Events
How to get to the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago
Whether you’re in Chicago for a meeting in the Financial District or a sightseeing excursion along Lake Michigan, our hotel offers an ideal location in the heart of downtown. Flying in to the area? We’re within 18 miles of both O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Midway International Airport (MDW).
Locating our hotel by GPS can be difficult due to surrounding multi-level streets. For optimal instructions, please use the address 225 N Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601. If you need assistance, please call our front desk at +1 (312) 565-5258 and we’ll be happy to help guide you.
If you’re staying overnight and plan to self-park, a garage attached to the hotel is available for $51 per day with no in-and-out privileges. The north elevators bring you to the back of the Aqua building, where you can then walk through our lobby to find the reception area.
From Midway International Airport (MDW)
Book an Airport Express ride from Midway to the hotel doors.By train:
Take the Orange Line to the State/Lake station, which is only 0.5 miles from the hotel.By car:
- Go north on Cicero Avenue to I-55 N/Stevenson Expressway, and continue for 6.6 miles.
- Use the left two lanes to take the US 41 N/Lake Shore Drive N exit, and continue for 0.5 miles.
- Merge onto US 41 N/S Lake Shore Drive.
- Exit onto Monroe Street.
- Turn right onto Michigan Avenue.
- Turn right onto Randolph Street.
- Stay right to go up the ramp to upper Randolph Street.
- Turn left onto Columbus Drive (this will be the first light after you come up the ramp).
- The hotel is on the right.
From O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
Book an Airport Express ride from O’Hare to the hotel doors.By train:
Take the Blue Line to the Washington station, which is only 0.5 miles from the hotel.By car:
- Take I-90/94.
- Follow the signs to Chicago for 12.4 miles.
- Exit at Ohio Street (Exit 50B) toward 600 N, and continue for 1.2 miles.
- Turn right on N Michigan Avenue.
- Turn left onto E South Water Street, and continue for 0.5 miles.
- Keep left at the fork to continue on E South Water Street.
- At the stop sign, stay straight to travel onto the middle section of E South Water Street. This is a ramp that will take you to the upper level.
- Turn right onto upper Columbus Drive.
- At the second median (by CVS) make a U-turn. The main entrance of the hotel is on the right.
From Union Station
Walking to the hotel from Union Station will take about half an hour. While it’s a 1.5-mile walk, you’ll get to see major attractions along the way.By bus:
There are several bus options:
- From the Union Station Transit Center, get on bus 151. Get off at the Michigan & Randolph stop, which is only 0.3 miles from the hotel.
- Head to the Canal & Adams stop to board bus 60. Get off at the Randolph & Field Boulevard stop for a quick 0.2-mile walk to the hotel.