Explore the Windy City from our Award-Winning, modern hotel
Dive into the rich culture of downtown Chicago from the striking Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park and Navy Pier. Designed by famed architect Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang Architects, our hotel places guests in the heart of the city, surrounded by noteworthy attractions and Financial District businesses. The Aqua Hotel was the first Radisson Blu in the United States, offering an innovative new standard for upscale accommodation in Chicago. It is also the only hotel in the city to achieve Platinum level status in the TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Program.
Enjoy stunning views of Chicago from our chic rooms and suites
2 Queen Beds
2 Queen Beds with Balcony
King Bed with Balcony
Premium Room - King Bed
Premium Corner Room with Balcony - King Bed
Premium Room with Balcony - 2 Queen Beds
Business Class Room - King Bed
Business Class Room - 2 Queen Beds
Ambassador Suite - King Bed
Presidential Suite - King Bed
Royal Suite - King Bed
Meetings & Events
Deliver the perfect presentation or throw an unforgettable gala in the more than 28,000 square feet of meeting space at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago. Striking views of Lake Michigan and the city skyline create a breathtaking backdrop for any event, while thirteen flexible rooms provide the ideal venue for a variety of gatherings. Each room is equipped with audiovisual equipment and dedicated staff are available to help you with every important detail for a successful event in Chicago.
Romance experienceNorth and South America
Business experienceNorth and South America
Plan & SaveAt Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and art’otel
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3North and South America and the Caribbean
Earn double, enjoy moreLimited time only: Earn double points and double nights!
Filini Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast, Monday–Friday: 6:30–10:30 am
Breakfast, Saturday–Sunday: 6:30 am–noon
Lunch, Monday–Friday: 11 am–2 pm
Dinner, Monday–Friday: 2–11 pm
Dinner, Saturday–Sunday: noon–11 pm
Upper Filini, Monday–Friday: 5–10 pm
The number of things to do near the Radisson Blu Aqua is seemingly endless. Embark on a shopping spree at the Magnificent Mile, take a boat tour along the Chicago River, ride the iconic Ferris wheel at Navy Pier, or simply gaze upon the luster of the city from the Willis Tower Skydeck. Don't forget to have your picture taken at Millennium Park in front of the famous "Bean." With so many bars, restaurants and music venues within walking distance of the hotel, your itinerary is certain to remain packed and exciting.
How to get to the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago
Whether you’re staying in the stunning rooms of the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel for business or pleasure, set aside time to visit the city’s iconic attractions. Ideally located in downtown Chicago, our hotel provides convenient access to the Financial District and famous North Michigan Avenue, as well as Lakeshore East Park, Millennium Park, and Lake Michigan. We offer a great location within 18 miles of both Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW). Locating our hotel by GPS can be difficult due to surrounding multi-level streets. For optimal instructions, please input the address 225 N Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601. If you are in need of assistance, please call our front desk at +1 (312) 565-5258 and we’ll be happy to help guide you.
If you’re staying overnight, we offer 24-hour valet parking with in-and-out privileges for $67 per day. If you plan to self park, a garage attached to the hotel is available. The north elevators bring you to the back of the Aqua building, where you can then walk through our lobby to the front to find reception.
From Chicago Midway International Airport
Book an Airport Express ride from Midway to the hotel doors.By train:
Take the Orange Line to the State/Lake station. From here, it's only 0.5 miles to the hotel.By car:
- Go north on Cicero Avenue to 1-55 North/Stevenson Expy (6.6 mi).
- Use left two lanes to take the U.S. 41 N/Lake Shore Dr N exit (0.5 mi).
- Merge onto U.S. 41 N/S Lake Shore Dr.
- Exit onto Monroe St.
- Turn right onto Michigan Ave.
- Turn right onto Randolph St.
- Stay right to go up the ramp to upper Randolph St.
- Turn left onto Columbus Dr (this will be the first light after you come up the ramp).
- The destination is on the right.
From O'Hare International Airport
Book an Airport Express ride from O'Hare to the hotel doors.By train:
Take the Blue Line to the Washington station, which is just 0.5 miles from the hotel.By car:
- Take I-90/94.
- Follow signs to Chicago (12.35 mi).
- Exit at Ohio Street (Exit 50B) toward 600 N (1.17 mi).
- Turn right on N Michigan Ave.
- Turn left onto E South Water St (0.5 mi).
- Keep left at the fork to continue on E South Water St.
- At the stop sign, stay straight to travel onto the middle section of E South Water St. This is a ramp that will take you to the upper level.
- Make a right onto upper Columbus Dr.
- At the second median (by CVS) make a U-turn. The main entrance of the hotel will be on the right.
From Union Station
Walking to the hotel from Union Station will take about half an hour. While it is a 1.5-mile walk, you'll get to see major attractions along the way.By bus:
There are several bus options, including:
- From the Union Station Transit Center, get on bus 151. Get off at the Michigan & Randolph stop, which is only 0.28 miles from the hotel.
- Head to the Canal & Adams stop to board bus 60. Get off at the Randolph & Field Blvd stop for a quick 0.19-mile walk to the hotel.