Enjoy this convenient downtown Chicago hotel near the Magnificent Mile and Grant Park
Dive into the rich culture of downtown Chicago from the striking Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, located minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, and Navy Pier. Designed by famed architect Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang Architects, our hotel places guests in the heart of the city with easy access to Financial District businesses. As the first Radisson Blu in the United States, the Aqua Hotel offers an innovative new standard for upscale accommodation in Chicago. Its eco-friendly practices have also achieved platinum level status with TripAdvisor’s GreenLeaders Program.
During your stay with us, you can enjoy convenient amenities such as free Wi-Fi, indoor and outdoor pools, an outdoor terrace, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Our tranquil lifestyle garden provides a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of the day, and our 334 modern rooms offer exquisite views of the city skyline. When you’re hungry, you can join us at the on-site Filini Restaurant for delicious international cuisine in an inviting atmosphere. Hosting a large event in Chicago? Our 28,000-square-foot meeting space, featuring thirteen configurable rooms, spans two floors and boasts modern décor and natural light in some spaces.
2 Queen Beds
2 Queen Beds with Balcony
King Bed with Balcony
Premium Room - King Bed
Premium Room with Balcony - 2 Queen Beds
Premium Corner Room with Balcony - King Bed
Business Class Room - 2 Queen Beds
Business Class Room - King Bed
Ambassador Suite - King Bed
Presidential Suite - King Bed
Royal Suite - King Bed
Spanning two floors and over 28,000 square feet of space, our meeting venue at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel is a popular choice for events for up to 1,650 guests. A total of 13 flexible rooms allows you to configure the best layout for your event. Scenic views of downtown Chicago add a special touch to each event, and amenities such as audiovisual equipment and a dedicated staff help to ensure your gathering is an unforgettable success.
6:30–10:30 am | Breakfast, Monday–Friday
6:30 am–noon | Breakfast, Saturday–Sunday
11 am–2 pm | Lunch, Monday–Friday
5–10 pm | Upper Filini, daily
Ideally located in downtown Chicago, our hotel provides convenient access to the Financial District and famous North Michigan Avenue, as well as Lakeshore East Park, Millennium Park, and Lake Michigan. Start a day of sightseeing at Navy Pier, and then tour the Art Institute of Chicago before heading downtown to soak up the nightlife. Check out these attractions during your stay:
Whether you’re staying in the stunning rooms of the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel for business or pleasure, set aside time to visit the city’s iconic attractions. Ideally located in downtown Chicago, our hotel provides convenient access to the Financial District and famous North Michigan Avenue, as well as Lakeshore East Park, Millennium Park, and Lake Michigan. We offer a great location within 18 miles of both Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW). Locating our hotel by GPS can be difficult due to surrounding multi-level streets. For optimal instructions, please input the address 225 N Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601. If you are in need of assistance, please call our front desk at +1 (312) 565-5258 and we’ll be happy to help guide you.
If you're staying overnight, we offer 24-hour valet parking with in-and-out privileges for $72 per day (subject to change). If you plan to self park, a garage attached to the hotel is available for $51 per day with no in-and-out privileges. The north elevators bring you to the back of the Aqua building, where you can then walk through our lobby to the front to find reception.
From Chicago Midway International Airport
Book an Airport Express ride from Midway to the hotel doors.By train:
Take the Orange Line to the State/Lake station. From here, it's only 0.5 miles to the hotel.By car:
- Go north on Cicero Avenue to 1-55 North/Stevenson Expy (6.6 mi).
- Use left two lanes to take the U.S. 41 N/Lake Shore Dr N exit (0.5 mi).
- Merge onto U.S. 41 N/S Lake Shore Dr.
- Exit onto Monroe St.
- Turn right onto Michigan Ave.
- Turn right onto Randolph St.
- Stay right to go up the ramp to upper Randolph St.
- Turn left onto Columbus Dr (this will be the first light after you come up the ramp).
- The destination is on the right.
From O'Hare International Airport
Book an Airport Express ride from O'Hare to the hotel doors.By train:
Take the Blue Line to the Washington station, which is just 0.5 miles from the hotel.By car:
- Take I-90/94.
- Follow signs to Chicago (12.35 mi).
- Exit at Ohio Street (Exit 50B) toward 600 N (1.17 mi).
- Turn right on N Michigan Ave.
- Turn left onto E South Water St (0.5 mi).
- Keep left at the fork to continue on E South Water St.
- At the stop sign, stay straight to travel onto the middle section of E South Water St. This is a ramp that will take you to the upper level.
- Make a right onto upper Columbus Dr.
- At the second median (by CVS) make a U-turn. The main entrance of the hotel will be on the right.
From Union Station
Walking to the hotel from Union Station will take about half an hour. While it is a 1.5-mile walk, you'll get to see major attractions along the way.By bus:
There are several bus options, including:
- From the Union Station Transit Center, get on bus 151. Get off at the Michigan & Randolph stop, which is only 0.28 miles from the hotel.
- Head to the Canal & Adams stop to board bus 60. Get off at the Randolph & Field Blvd stop for a quick 0.19-mile walk to the hotel.