2-night London Pass
With so much to see and do in London, no one wants to waste time queuing to buy tickets and enter attractions.
The London Pass gives you 2 days to explore up to 60 of London's top attractions with fast tracked entry to many, saving you time and money. Take a cruise down the Thames and visit the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Kensington Palace, The Museum of London, Windsor Castle, The London Transport Museum, The London Bridge and Tower Bridge Experiences, Kew Gardens, London Zoo, Charles Dickens Museum and many, many more.
It also gives you discounts with shops, tours and other attractions. This offer is available for bookings of 2 nights or more.*
How to book
Use the booking panel to the right or call our reservations team on +44 (0)20 7764 0523 quoting '2 Day London Pass Package'.
Alternatively, please use the promotional code 'LP2' when searching for your preferred dates.
Collecting your London Pass. Please note, you will be given a voucher to exchange for the 2-day London Pass which needs to be collected from The London Pass Redemption Desk, close to Leicester Square tube station. One of our team will be happy to give you directions.
The 2-night London Pass package includes:
- Accommodation for two nights (minimum)
- Full English breakfast
- 2-day London Pass for two adults/children only
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Radisson Rewards or frequent flyer points
Check out our destinations
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Rate includes a minimum of two night's accommodation, breakfast each morning, a 2-day London Pass per person per stay (maximum of two passes per stay*) and VAT
- Rates may vary by season and size of room.
- Free cancellations can be made before 16.00 hours on day of arrival (U.K. time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival.
- Guests will be given a voucher for their London Pass upon check-in, which guests can exchange for their 2-day London pass at the visitor centre. Please note, the London Pass must be used over two consecutive days.
- For full details of the included attractions and discounts the London Pass offers, terms and conditions of the pass, along with an outline of the potential savings available by using the pass, please visit www.londonpass.com
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Enjoy contactless check-in/out using our app or online, alternatively in person at reception.
- Order in-room dining, make requests and ask questions via our hotel guest app. Please download the app here.