Relax near downtown attractions at our West Sacramento hotel
Ideally situated just off I-80, Radisson Hotel West Sacramento places you within 10 minutes of downtown Sacramento and just 15 minutes from Sacramento International Airport (SMF). Near our hotel, you’ll find River Walk Park, a popular green space that overlooks the Sacramento River, and the Crocker Art Museum, which houses one of the most prestigious art collections on the West Coast. In town for a business trip? Our hotel is close to the California Highway Patrol Academy, the California Department of General Services, and other companies headquartered in the state’s capital.
After a day downtown, unwind in your comfortable room or suite with free Wi-Fi. If you need to host a meeting on site, we provide expansive event facilities that can accommodate up to 250 guests.
2 Queen Beds
Superior Room-King Bed
Superior Room-2 Queen Beds
Business Class-King Bed
1 Bedroom Suite-King Bed
Whether you’re in the area to attend the Farm-to-Fork Festival or to meet with clients downtown, you’ll appreciate how close our hotel is to all that Sacramento has to offer. Take in the fresh air and gorgeous vistas at River Walk Park, and then cross the Tower Bridge to reach Old Sacramento, which offers a wealth of historical architecture, charming boutiques, and waterfront cafés. Discover these points of interest during your stay:
Close to the junction of I-80 and I-5, our hotel offers a great location near downtown Sacramento yet away from hectic city traffic. Once you arrive at the SMF airport, you can catch our shuttle (USD 30 round trip) to reach the hotel. To travel around the city, hop aboard a Yolobus or arrange for a West Sacramento On-Demand rideshare. Amtrak, Greyhound, and Sacramento Regional Transit (SacRT) also serve the area.
From Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Head north on Airport Boulevard, and then keep right to stay on Airport Boulevard E.
- Keep right to stay on Aviation Drive, and then continue onto Crossfield Drive.
- Turn left, and then merge onto Airport Boulevard.
- Merge onto I-5 S via the ramp to Sacramento.
- Take exit 522 to merge onto I-80 W toward San Francisco.
- Take exit 82 for I-80/US-50 toward Sacramento, and then merge onto I-80BL E/US-50 E.
- Take exit 1 for Harbor Boulevard S.
- Turn right onto Beacon Boulevard, and then turn right onto Halyard Drive. The hotel will be on the left.