Hotel's 27 meeting rooms are ideal for Dublin conferences and social events
Meetings & Events facilities
Boasting 27 meeting rooms that range from 10 to 346 square meters in size, the Radisson Blu is well suited for hosting small and intimate parties, large conferences or lavish weddings. We are conveniently located on the grounds of Dublin Airport with 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from the terminal buildings.
For a meeting to be successful, the planning needs to come together with the right meeting facilities, amenities and service. our Meetings & Events team handles each inquiry with precision from start to finish across a broad range of industry sectors. The team at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport strives to offer the highest level of service when planning your bespoke event. Take a look at the featured meeting packages and promotions below.
Day delegate packages
A premier venue, the hotel offers 27 versatile meeting rooms and can host Dublin events of up to 420 guests in the largest space. All facilities boast Free high-speed, wireless Internet and modern audio-visual equipment, and most conference rooms feature natural daylight. Delegates also appreciate the convenience of a business center, ample parking and close proximity to the airport. Take advantage of customized menus from the hotel's award-winning chefs.
- Car parking
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- LCD projector and screen
- Mineral water
- Plenary room hire Radisson Blu stationery box
- Refreshment breaks
- Stationery pads and pens
Radisson Blu has proudly trained over 45 hotels in the UK and Ireland in healthcare compliance, and this Dublin location is qualified to host gatherings for the healthcare sector. Our staff is educated on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com.
Solutions designed to meet your needs
- A complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- A team that takes time to understand your company's internal policies and procedures and drives this knowledge into the very fabric of their processes from inquiry to delivery
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- The guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Convenient location
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
- Radisson Blu is part of the Radisson Hotel Group, the only hotel group with a portfolio of fully trained hotels in compliance with healthcare meetings across the UK and Ireland.
For more information, contact our hotel.
Located only 2 minutes away from Dublin Airport and just 20 minutes from the city center, our hotel serves as an ideal venue for private parties, galas, weddings and family celebrations. Contact the hotel for details about entertainment, party menus, catering and bar options.
- Finger food (from EUR 18.00 per person)
- Buffet menu (from EUR 22.00 per person)
- Plated meal menu (from EUR 25.00 per person)
- Children's menu with healthy options available