Effective Date: March 25, 2021
Last Updated: March 25, 2021
We use tracking tools on our websites and mobile applications. Cookies are common on our websites and are small files that download when you access certain websites. To learn more, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/ or www.youronlinechoices.eu/. These pages also explain how you can manage and delete cookies. We use tracking tools, including (but not limited to) cookies:
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered to our site.
- To improve our website.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest-based advertising).
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
Here is more information about the tracking technologies and cookies we currently use on the sites where this policy appears. We use all of these tracking technologies to improve our site and the experience of our visitors:
- DoubleClick Floodlight and Rocket Fuel: We use these tracking tools to track user behavior over time and across third party sites to improve the effectiveness of our online advertising. We collect information about what ads users view and whether they click on the ads. We use this information to improve and customize our advertising.
- Tealium: We use this tool to manage the tracking technologies and cookies we currently use on our site.
- Omniture, Qubit and Adobe Test and Target: We use these tools to collect information about how visitors use our website. For example, we collect details of the pages the visitor views on our site and the total number of times a visitor has been to our website.
- Facebook Social Plugins: We use this technology to allow users to share their experiences with our Apps and websites on Facebook. For example, we may collect your browser information, demographic data, and interaction data.
We and our partners display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites, mobile applications, or other platforms.
Interest-based advertising or "online behavioral advertising" includes ads served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads we think are relevant based on your shopping habits or online activities. These ads might be served on websites or on apps. They might also be served in emails. We might serve these ads, or third parties may serve ads. They might be about our products or other companies' products.
We may use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver interest-based advertisements to you on Facebook based on your email address. This tool allows us to personalize our ads based on your interactions with us. This tool enables Radisson to convert your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers Facebook generates from email addresses of its users. Facebook users can control the ads they see in their Facebook account, including Customer Audience ads, in Your Ad Preferences.
We may use Google Ads Customer Match to show you interest-based advertisements based on data we share with Google, such as your email address. Customer Match allows Radisson to use your email address to reach you via Google’s ad network. Google users can control the ads they see on Google services, including Customer Match ads, in their Google Ads Settings.
We may use customer match recognition services with LiveRamp. You can opt out of customer match recognition services through LiveRamp at https://liveramp.com/opt_out/.
You can learn how to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising by visiting the section below titled “You can control tracking tools and can opt out of interest-based advertising".
In engaging in interest-based advertising, we adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising, which you can review at www.aboutads.info/principles.
In addition, the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes. To opt out of having participating entities collect your online behavior for advertising purposes when browsing our websites, visit www.aboutads.info/choices/. To opt out of having participating entities collect your online behavior for advertising purposes when using our mobile apps, download and use the Digital Advertising Alliance's "App Choices" app. Choices you make are both browser and device-specific.