The hours and availability of food service, pools, fitness centers, and other amenities may be disrupted—please contact the hotel directly for specific details.
Host your next meeting in a perfect conference center in downtown Nantes
Located in the city center of Nantes, the Radisson Blu Hotel is the ideal place for any type of event. Choose from 9 flexible meeting rooms that represent more than 1,000 square meters. With the ability to host up to 300 guests for cocktails, our meeting rooms are perfectly equipped to suit your needs and offer free high-speed wireless internet. Event organizers are more than welcome to visit the facilities. Feel free to contact us for a site inspection and come explore the possibilities for your future meeting.
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes is the ideal place for any type of event. Organize not only your seminars, meetings, conferences, incentive, and team building functions, and cocktail receptions, but also your private celebrations and parties in the most prestigious hotel in the city of Nantes.
Located in the heart of the city center a few hundred meters from the shopping streets and the historical heart of the city, the hotel offers guests a prime location for a quality stay. The former Palace of Justice, this majestic building has a particular reputation in the city and Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes is also well-known for delivering optimal quality of service.
With our eco-commitment, Yes I Can service philosophy, expert team, and unique location, you'll want to discover the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes.
- 9 meeting rooms of various dimensions
- A dedicated professional team ready to assist with organization and technical needs
- Fully equipped meeting rooms (with projector, flipchart, free high speed wireless internet access, coffee machine)
Our event space, L'Assise, can be booked for a private event. This old courtroom can host up to 180 people in theater setup and 200 people for cocktails.
The Coursive is a fantastic location overlooking the hotel's atrium that's ideal for organizing your cocktails or meeting breaks. This wonderful space can host up to 80 people.
Organize cocktails, business lunches, or gala dinners in the heart of the hotel. This attractive space spans approximately 150 square meters. The Atrium is surrounded by original columns of the Palais de Justice and features a glass roof which bathes the room in sunlight.
Incentive ideas in Nantes
Cultural, dynamic, and green, Nantes has often been placed as one of the best cities to live in. It is the 6th largest city in France with a rich history, culture, and art. Dare to explore Nantes with these ideas!
- 4x4 Rally, Mehari or Rosalie
- Enjoy a boat tour on the Erdre River, or organize a lunch or dinner on the "Bateaux Nantais": According to King François I, the Erdre River is one of the most beautiful rivers in France. Learn more about the history of the river and discover its fauna and its flora during the boat tour, where you can admire the fabulous castles along the banks.
- Experience a culinary journey while visiting gourmet artisans: The Nantes and Loire Atlantic area benefits from a large network of top-class farmers, fishermen, and wine experts.
- Have a drink at Le NID: This famous bar at the top of La Tour de Bretagne offers a 360° panoramic view of Nantes and its surroundings. The bar is home to an enormous white bird – half-stork, half-heron – who sleepily watches over the city.
- Live Escape Game
- Organize themed and unusual guided tours: Filled with history, culture, art and gastronomy, Nantes is full of surprises. Our team is here to help you organize an impressive city tour to discover this incredible town.
- Spa and Thalasso
- Visit Les Machines de l'Ile - one of France's loopiest destinations: "Les Machines de l'île" is a one-of-a-kind artistic project on the exceptional site of the former shipyards. It's a mix of Jules Verne's "invented worlds", the mechanical universe of Leonardo da Vinci, and Nantes' industrial history.
Between land & sea
Nantes is located between land, river, and sea. It's very close to the ocean, with a history that's rooted in the earth. Its layout and atmosphere is a result of the Loire. The Nantes region is a huge playground to organize your team building and incentive activities!
- Activities on the coast
- Discover the Nantes Vineyard: The Loire Valley is the third largest AOC (Protected Designation of Origin) wine-growing region in France. Part of it is classified as a World Heritage site by Unesco, and is one of the most sought-after destinations in Europe. This is where the famous white French wine Muscadet is made. It is a full-bodied wine with a long finish and considerable citrus aromatic complexity that matches perfectly with local seafood.
- Rally boat in the Gulf of Morbihan: Mor-Bihan means "little sea" in Breton. The gulf is a member of the club of "The Most Beautiful Bays in the World" thanks to the diversity of its spectacular landscapes between land and sea.
- Skip the gates of Brittany
- Walk around the Salt Marshes of Guérande: Guérande peninsula forms a unique natural site recognized as an outstanding heritage. The salt and "fleur de sell" from Guérande is a precious and unique culinary treasure! You may have the chance to observe a "salt worker" or "paludier" harvesting salt.
Our chef, Erwan Noblet, has developed many recipes specifically provided for your events. Enjoy different dishes and configurations including standing buffet, seated buffet, 3-course menus, meal trays, finger foods, soups, salads, and sandwich menus. Feel free to contact us regarding your individual needs.
With a number of venues available, our hotel is the ideal place for cocktails. Choose from the wonderful Coursive room, our 2 patios, the Atrium and our event space, L'Assise. We offer different formats to host up to 250 people for your cocktails.
Are you looking for a unique restaurant or banquet room for your wedding? The Radisson Blu Nantes offers you the opportunity to organize this extraordinary event in a very special place, a former Courthouse, rehabilitated in a sumptuous 4-star hotel. Our team is here to answer all your questions. You will be accompanied in the organization (visit of the establishment, several appointments for the establishment or choice of providers, etc.) to ensure the success of your event. Contact us to find out more.
Why choose the Radisson Blu Nantes for your wedding
First of all, for practical reasons :
- Large-scale modular and refined spaces
- Possibility to accommodate many guests on site
- In the heart of downtown Nantes
- Public parking nearby
- A 15 min drive to the airport
- A 15 min walk to the train station
A wedding in the heart of Nantes with :
- Menus designed by our chef Erwan Noblet
- A platform to accommodate the DJ
- Services studied for the children (games room, beds, and special menus)
- Access to our network of service providers (DJ, photographer, babysitter, etc.)
- Menu printing
- Screen and video projector
More benefits for your special day:
- Four-star service
- The bride and groom room offered for a minimum of 50 guests
- Guest rooms at preferential rates
An exceptional venue for your dream wedding
By entering the threshold of the beautiful and majestic Radisson Blu Nantes, you are immediately transported into a design universe, refined, and welcoming. Your guests will enter by the magnificent "Salle des Pas Perdus" and then discover the superb "Salle des Assises" with its patios.
Weather permitting, you can organize the aperitif or welcome drink in the patios. We can also offer you the "coursives" space overlooking the "Salle des Pas Perdus" if you prefer to stay inside.
The banquet can take place either in the "Salle des Assises" or in the "Salle des Pas Perdus". In both cases, the decoration and layout will be reviewed with the utmost care for this wedding to be the perfect reflection of your desires.
Automotive & Co Expert
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes is part of a selection of hotels approved by Automotive & Co Expert, demonstrating our ability to meet the technical and logistical requirements for auto manufacturers and suppliers as well as event managers and agencies.
- Convenient location inside the city's ancient Palais de Justice and right in the city center, just 2 km from Nantes railway station
- A hotel geared to adapt to your personal requirements
- Professional support from teams with expertise in the field
- Exhibitions and Vehicle Trials: Capacity to hold exhibitions indoors and on the hotel forecourt
- Conventions & Meetings: Plenary space of 150 square meters with a ceiling height of 10 meters
- Incentives: Machines de l'île, escape game, rental boats on the River Erde, Bateaux Nantais (lunch or dinner cruises), St Malo Thermal Baths, golf getaway in the Gulf of Morbihan and discovering the vineyards of Nantes
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes presents flexible, state-of-the-art, indoor and outdoor meeting and event facilities. Choose from 9 fully equipped, professionally designed meeting spaces - giving you the necessary tools and space desired to build your best event possible.