Gothenburg meeting rooms for successful events
Host a conference or gathering in one of our five meeting rooms, which include free Wi-Fi, energizing natural daylight and the latest audiovisual equipment to ensure a productive working environment. Our meeting rooms are flexible, and three of the rooms can be connected to provide a larger venue. If you need more meeting rooms for your Gothenburg event, we have a close partnership with the Lindholmen Conference Centre located beside the hotel, which can host up to 600 people.
We are certified with the Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol, developed together with SGS. The protocol consists of 20 steps for hotels and 10 steps for meeting and event spaces that are designed to make you feel confident when you visit us.
Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol
Meetings & Events facilities
Our 5 meeting rooms are flexible, and 3 of the rooms can be connected to provide a larger venue. All rooms come with free high-speed wireless internet, modern audiovisual equipment, and natural daylight. To help you get ready for your presentation, we have an on-site technician to set up equipment and a business center to meet your copying and printing needs. Larger events can be hosted at the Lindholmen Conference Centre beside the hotel.
Uno: 21 m2
Duo: 21 m2
Tres: 21 m2
Quattuor: 32 m2
Quinque: 32 m2
Uno + Duo + Tres: 63 m2
Collectively, the Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel, Lindholmen Conference Centre and Lindholmen Science Park are known as Lindholmen Meetings. Together, these venues can host events for up to 1400 guests by the riverside in the heart of Gothenburg. We offer superior technology and flexibility for outdoor activities both on land and on water. We can provide anything from small meeting rooms to large exhibition spaces for international shows and events.
Lindholmen Conference Centre
The Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel partners with the Lindholmen Conference Centre, just a few steps away from the hotel, to accommodate large events.
The largest conference hall at Lindholmen can accommodate 600 people and is designed as a black box so that you can fully customize it for exhibitions, banquets, conferences, and other events. Because of its size and accessibility, the hall is a popular place to hold car launches.
The outside of the conference centre is just as impressive as the inside, surrounded by the river, harbor, and lovely landscaping. Take advantage of the hotel's great relationship with the Lindholmen Conference Centre and hold your next large event beside the river in Gothenburg.
Lindholmen Science Park
Once a sleepy fishing village, Gothenburg has blossomed into a center for research and innovation. At the heart of this is the Lindholmen Science Park, a collaborative environment for hundreds of companies, artists, scientists and visionaries. It offers an ideal place for your business conference, exhibition, banquet or event.
Visual Arena Lindholmen is a unique, interactive and multi-faceted meeting place. The Visual Arena offers 3D technology as a tool to visualize complex relationships, find new and unexpected connections, and develop ideas to their fullest.
Facts About Lindholmen Meetings
- 16 conference rooms
- Overall capacity: 1400 guests
- Capacity of largest conference room: 600 guests
- Max number of dinner guests: 450 guests
- Number of hotel rooms: 265
- Number of beds: 550
- Number of restaurants in the area: 30
Dinner & Cocktails
Perfect for product launches, weddings or receptions, the Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel offers picturesque space to impress. Let us host your next dinner, cocktail party or intimate gathering with our catering options to make your event fun and easy.
Technology is a necessary part of business, and we provide the latest equipment and technical support you need to make your event a success.
- Access to sound system with microphones
- Business center
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
For questions or to reserve a meeting room, please contact the meetings department.
- There are speakers in meeting rooms for more than 50 people.
- Broadband connection in the facilities supports VPN connection (the hotel has 15 MB or more at the time of measurement).
- There are rigidly mounted data projectors with at least 2,500 ANSI lumens in all meeting rooms.
- The largest meeting room has computer projectors.
- Technical support is available with knowledge of connectivity and management of data projectors.
- The hotel can provide signal amplifiers between the banquet computer and projector.
- The hotel can provide conference telephones, speakerphones, and video.
- Ventilation and lighting are available in meeting rooms, and there is a possibility to regulate temperature.