Spacious meeting facilities in Limerick that accommodate a variety of events
Meetings & Events facilities
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick is one of the most spacious hotel conferencing destinations in Ireland's mid-west region. With floor space spanning 1,000 square meters in total, our meeting rooms equip conference and event planners with everything needed for a successful event. All of our conferencing and dining facilities are located on the ground floor ensuring every convenience for delegates and meeting planners.
Set on 20 acres of extensive parkland, it features manicured lawns and striking views of the Woodcock Mountains, it is a peaceful haven right on the doorstep of Limerick City. Specialists in hosting a wide variety of events, from small meetings to large conferences, social events to wedding celebrations, it also offers superb Spa and Leisure facilities to members and overnight guests alike. Our ideal location and easy access to the M18 motorway means that the hotel is just 10 minutes from Limerick city center and 20 minutes from Shannon Airport.
The hotel has extensive onsite complimentary car parking with a total of 7 flexible conference rooms all conveniently located on the lower ground floor. Boasting a range of meeting facilities, from executive boardrooms ideal for smaller meetings to larger conference suites that can accommodate up to 700 delegates. Every room comes equipped with air-conditioning, modern audiovisual technology with complimentary Wi-Fi for all meeting delegates.
We also offer impressive banqueting facilities, ranging from private dining suites for intimate dinners to catering for large dinner dances. Our dedicated team will customize and execute great tasting, seasonal and nutritionally balanced menus for any event you have taking place, be it a reception, a themed party or a gala banquet.
Associations, Charities and Special Interests groups
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick provides event packages especially tailored to suit the needs and requirements of the associations, institutions, charity and special interest group sectors, all complimented by top-notch services and professional staff.
Extra benefits for a memorable event
- Delicious, innovative menu options that will impress all your guests
- Free car parking for the organizer free high-speed wireless internet access
- Prize for charity raffle or auction
- Red carpet on arrival
- Table linen
Day delegate package
If you are looking for a meeting room in the Limerick or Clare Region? Look no further than the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick! With our Experience Meetings Concept you can sit back, relax and enjoy your perfect event. Innovative interior design concepts, state-of-the-art conference technology, high-speed wireless internet access and culinary delights will ensure the success of your event.
Blu Day Delegate Package features:
- Dedicated Meetings & Events Team member
- Plenary meeting room hire with flexible room set ups
- LCD projection, Screen, Flipchart
- Business Center Services
- Radisson Blu Wi-Fi (100MB)
- Unlimited Filtered Still & Sparkling Water
- Refreshing mints
- Arrival break
- Enhanced mid-morning break
- Enhanced mid-afternoon break
- Main course Porters
- Restaurant Lunch with tea & Coffee
- Additional touches of pads, pens, & stationary supplies for all attendees
Price: € 45.00 pp (Minimum numbers of 15 people applies)
Social Occasions, Teambuilding & Family Fun
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick is set on 20 acres of spacious landscaped gardens, with easy access to the N18 motorway. This peaceful haven, is ideal for a Corporate Summer BBQ, a Family Fun Day, Team Building activities, Post Wedding Celebrations and Sports & Social occasions where friends, family and colleagues get-together.
This unique venue has everything you need for an event to remember and most importantly we can take care of everything food, activities and entertainment with an experienced team to help you plan!
Features of the ultimate get-together venue
- 10 mins from Limerick city and 15 mins from Shannon Airport
- 154 Contemporary Bedrooms
- Walking & Jogging Trails, Tennis & Basketball Courts
- Catering for 20-1000
- Guests 20 acres with ample spaces for pavilions & larger marquees
- Private bar and dining facilities
- Patios for BBQ / Alfresco dining
- Spa & Leisure Facilities – Gym, Pool, Thermal Suite & Outdoor Hot Tub
- Tailorable indoor and outdoor activities
- Impressive banqueting facilities
- Seasonal, nutritious menus 7 flexible conference rooms
- Post event entertainment options
- Free Wi-Fi and ample free parking
- Dedicated Event Coordinator
For more information please contact our Meeting & Events Team who will be happy to send you more information.
Radisson Blu has proudly trained over 45 hotels in the UK and Ireland in healthcare compliance, and the Limerick location is qualified to host gatherings for the healthcare sector. Our staff is educated on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com.
Solutions designed to meet your needs
- A complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- A team that takes time to understand your company's internal policies and procedures and drives this knowledge into the very fabric of their processes from inquiry to delivery
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- The guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Convenient location
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
- Radisson Blu is part of the Radisson Hotel Group, the only hotel group with a portfolio of fully trained hotels in compliance with healthcare meetings across the UK and Ireland.
For more information, contact our hotel.
Sport teambuilding programmes
Limerick is regarded as the "Sports Capital of Ireland" and the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick is located just minutes from Thomond Park, Limerick's Gaelic Grounds, UL Sports Arena, Limerick Institute of Technology and Cratloe Woods Training Track and Cusack Park in Ennis. Special rates and facilities are available for visiting teams at the hotel in association with UL Sport.
We are conveniently located close to the motorway, which is ideal for teams in Limerick who wish to pre-match overnight or use the facilities post-match. With our specifically designed High Intensity Team Building Programme, a group can develop team ethos and team spirit, enhance and build communication skills, increase social interaction and boost morale.
Features- Complimentary private dining and physio room facilities
- Easy access via motorway network and tunnel
- Extensive private grounds with free car and coach parking
- Gym, pool, thermal suite, outdoor hot tub, tennis and basketball courts
- Lawns and courts available for outdoor training and exercise
- Menus adapted and tailored to dietary needs