Successful and relaxing meetings at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt offers 1,800 square meters of meeting space, which can be divided into 17 meeting rooms. The hotel's meeting facilities also feature a terrace, a ballroom with a 4.5-meter high ceiling, and a room specially designed for creative workshops.
Its efficient design and large panoramic windows create a relaxing, luminous atmosphere. It is truly the perfect location for any event. Here you will find the very latest in conference technology including free high-speed wireless internet access and DigiChart for a unique meeting experience. The Radisson Blu hotel is quick and easy to reach from the Frankfurt Airport and the main railway station is in the immediate vicinity of the Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Center. It is a state-of-the-art events hotel set right in the heart of the main metropolis.
Meetings & Events facilities
Incentive ideas for Frankfurt
Frankfurt Stock Eexchange
Cider Press House guided tour
Boat trips on the main
Transcribing notes is a thing of the past! Make your life easier with DigiChart. With the aid of this innovative technology, you can digitize flip chart notes with one click.
Don't worry any longer about time-consuming tasks such as typing up meeting notes, photocopying or scanning large pages. Now you can create information and ideas and share and collaborate with others in real time via Plug and Play. Some people still use flip charts, but we prefer smart charts.
Press to impress! Presentation, video conference or whiteboard, the Multipad combines all these within one interactive mega-tablet with a 55-inch 1080p full HD screen. Making the best impression at digital conferences is at your fingertips. You can work with several programs, present and exchange various documents, formats and graphics via touch, save notes and memos, send them via email and more.
Multipad is interactive and international. For a large, on-site audience, there is a silent laser projector at your disposal, as well as augmented reality for impressive presentation content in 3-D format. And thanks to real-time sharing, your meetings can be broadcast from Amsterdam to Zurich. Use our stream team for guaranteed success!
Internet included for conference participants
We provide the perfect connection for your internet needs, whether in the conference room, in the lobby or in your room. High-speed wireless internet access is available for all conference participants throughout the entire hotel.
Make the most of our state-of-the-art conference technology to which you can connect with one click on your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Need more bandwidth? For meetings where large data volumes could be necessary, you have the flexibility to add a high-speed internet connection to your booking.
Our conference hotel in Frankfurt is compliant with the Pharma Code. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt provides specially trained staff with extensive knowledge of the FSA Code of Conduct and current German law for optimum support of medical and pharmaceutical companies.
The employees have completed a comprehensive FSA workshop, during which they were introduced to the FSA Code of Conduct and its application with regard to pharmaceutical and medical companies. This training also includes practical exercises to implement the FSA Code of Conduct.
The service rate of EUR 78.00 per person and day, including all taxes and fees includes (with at least 10 participants):
- Room rental for main meeting room incl. standard conference technology (LCD projector, screen, 1 flipchart)
- Coffee break in the morning or afternoon with coffee/ tea, flavored water, two snacks, fruit and juice
- Chef's choice lunch including unlimited water (still & sparkly) Unlimited water (still & sparkly) available in main meeting room all day
- Wi-Fi access for all attendees
Other hotel services included in the price:
- Grab & Run breakfast available from 05:00 to 06:30 in the lobby
- High-speed wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel to enhance the experience of hotel guests
- Hotel staff that is FSA trained and familiar with current German law
- Public parking deck with direct access to the hotel and 237 parking spaces
- Tailored meeting packages for medical and pharmaceutical companies (service rate is below the maximum FSA Code limit of EUR 60.00)
- Yes I Can!TM service philosophy, including 100% satisfaction guarantee