Host successful conferences and galas adjacent to London Heathrow Airport
Meetings & Events facilities
With 41 versatile meeting rooms including 21 syndicate rooms, Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow is an ideal venue for meetings and events. Inspired by the nearby airport, our 2 conference centers are named Aviator and Orbitor and are designed and styled in honor of the pioneers of aviation. The recently refurbished Aviator meeting rooms boast the latest audiovisual equipment, designed to keep smart devices charged, showcase personalized digital signage, and display LED lights to match the colors of your company or event theme. These rooms also have functional touches to encourage creative meetings and keep coworkers happy.
Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow has introduced bespoke meeting and event solutions for a range of different industry-specific sectors. We are leading the hospitality division with flexibility, innovation, and expertise in handling industry-specific inquiries.
Day delegate packages
The Meetings & Events program at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow has been developed with you in mind. We offer a fresh and attentive meeting experience from start to finish, all with exceptionally valued Day Delegate Rates.
We offer an all-inclusive Day Delegate Rate for groups of 10 delegates or more starting from GBP 35.*
- Two snack breaks
- Buffet lunch
- Flip chart and whiteboard
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Park Inn by Radisson stationery box
- Projector and screen
- Room rental
- Sparkling and still water
- Unlimited tea and coffee
*Rate subject to change and dependent on full proposal terms and conditions.
Sports group packages
At Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, we understand the specific requirements of sports teams and have designed our sports packages to best suit your needs. Benefit from close proximity to sporting venues in London, quality accommodation that's ideal for pre- and post-competition relaxation, menus designed especially with sports nutrition in mind, and modern fitness facilities with the option of exclusive use.
We'll cater to every team's specific dietary requirements, and team chefs are welcome to work alongside our executive chef. Menus and beverages are priced on an individual basis, according to requirements. Restaurant dining available for management team if required. Free high-speed wireless internet is available as well as an LCD projector, screen, flip charts, and stationery. We have the flexibility to respond to any special accommodation requirements and offer you a single point of contact.
- Access to fitness center 24 hours per day and private use of the facilities*
- Available room for physio sessions*
- Complimentary "team room" available throughout the stay
- Secure kit storage room
- Group location all together on the same floor or area of the hotel*
- Early check-in and late check-out*
- Group check-in and individual envelopes for each guest
- Complimentary mineral water in rooms*
- Complimentary upgraded rooms for manager and assistant manager
- Complimentary private dining space available
- Complimentary DVD player*
*Subject to availability and prior notice
With a complete understanding of the specific needs of this sector and the promise to always deliver the best value for your money, Park Inn by Radisson is the ideal choice for healthcare meetings and events.
Our venue's healthcare champion has an in-depth knowledge of regulatory codes and will devote the time needed to understand your company's internal policies and procedures to make sure you receive excellent service for your event.
- Convenient location
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
- Guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
Book your training at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 41 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
Our all-inclusive training package was designed to incorporate everything that's important to you, including a selection of complimentary extras that make all the difference.
Complimentary extras included in the training package
For the trainer:
- Assistance with taking the training collateral from your car to the training room
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade
- Complimentary parking space close to the entrance of the hotel
- Early check-in and late check-out for the planner
For your training:
- One key contact for help throughout the day
- Administrative services including printing, photocopying, scanning, or faxing
- Decrease your contracted number of delegates by 10% with no penalty up to 5 working days before the event
- Delicious coffee breaks at flexible hours to keep your trainees energized
- Discounts for additional syndicate rooms
- Early access starting from 18:00 the day before the training for added setup time
- Flip chart/whiteboard and stationery box
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- IT assistance during setup and throughout the day
- Screen and projector
- Storage space for your training equipment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, sparkling water, and still water throughout the event
Food & Drink
Vibrant, fresh, and delicious, our menus aim to provide you and your guests with an uncomplicated yet tantalizing culinary experience to suit all special events. We have designed a wide selection of great tasting menu options, from canapes and buffet selections to a choice of set menus, available at all Park Inn by Radisson hotels in the UK and Ireland.
Our menus are well balanced and nutritious, using fresh, local ingredients and offering you fantastic value for your money. If you want something extra special, let us know and we'll cater it for you because that's the Park Inn way.
The hotel is proud to work in partnership with Kolbe AV-Technology Ltd. Kolbe works in-house, offering a seamless extension to the meetings and events team. They supply the latest audiovisual equipment and provide on-site technicians for large-scale events. Catering to suit all sizes and budgets, Kolbe is flexible and professional throughout.