Sophisticated meeting and events space in central Leeds
Make your meetings a success with our stylish, versatile and modern meeting rooms. We have a dedicated team and the flexibility to adapt to your needs perfectly, whether you need space for a board meeting, training, exhibition, or networking. The rooms are located over 2 purpose designed conference floors, most of our bright rooms have natural daylight and all feature excellent amenities to make your event a success. On the mezzanine and lower ground levels, delegates can enjoy a stylish space well suited for anything from intimate meetings to training sessions to private dining. The generous breakout area on both floors includes hot drinks and a seating area.
Meetings & Events facilities
Our stylish hotel offers everything from small meeting rooms to banquet style rooms ideal for day conferences, private seminars, private dinners, and corporate meetings. Each room has individual climate control, built-in audio-visual equipment, free high-speed wireless internet access, and modern furnishings.
Meeting room sizes
- Coal: 15 m2
- Mill: 20 m2
- Liquorice: 21 m2
- Rhubarb: 21 m2
- Corn: 29 m2
- Pudding: 41 m2
- Yarn: 49 m2
- White Rose: 67 m2
- Brew: 68 m2
- Brass: 70 m2
- Mezzanine Lounge
The Mezzanine Lounge on the first level of our hotel provides a flexible area for anything from registrations to breakout space to a pre-dinner drinks reception. The space has a maximum capacity of 90 guests for networking and 60 for banqueting.
Brew has a maximum capacity of 60 guests networking style and 50 for banqueting. The space can be used for meetings, conferences, dinners, and social events.
White Rose was originally the boardroom for the Permanent Building Society. One of the city's premiere gathering spaces, it has been meticulously restored with stained glass domes, oak paneling, art deco furnishings, and marble fireplaces. It proves a sophisticated backdrop for private dining functions, business banquets, and elegant weddings. The space has a maximum capacity of 60 guests for networking and 50 for banqueting.
Enjoy prosperous and hassle-free meetings with our range of tailored packages, aimed at creating productive and thought-provoking environments for all attendees. We ensure that our business services and conference facilities meet the highest expectations and that we follow your specifications.
We have it all covered for the perfect meeting or event.
Day delegate packages
Enjoy a great meeting experience and exceptional value with our Daily Delegate Packages. For the highest level of professional service, exceptional meeting spaces, and convenient locations, Radisson Blu is the ideal choice.
We offer an all-inclusive Day Delegate Rate for groups of 10 delegates or more starting from GBP 32.*
- Two snack breaks
- Buffet lunch
- Flip chart and whiteboard
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Radisson Blu stationery box
- Projector and screen
- Room rental
- Sparkling and still water
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
*Rate subject to change and dependent on full proposal terms and conditions.
Associations, charities, and special interests groups packages
Our flawless packages are created for associations, institutions, charity events, and special interest groups and are offered with knowledge and key understanding. We like to go further and include attractive no-cost extras like red carpet on arrival, room upgrades, and exclusive packages.
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Fresh, tasty, and locally sourced food to indulge your meeting attendees
- Personalized menus and table plans
- Single point of contact to support the organisation of your event
- Yes I Can! team mantra and service support
Chose from the following packages:
- Cocktail Events Package
- Gala Dinner Package
- Residential Events & Daily Delegate Packages
Sports group packages
We cater to the requirements of any sports group, from bedrooms to a sporting event. Our proficient team is on hand at all times to provide an unparalleled experience.
- Catering for specific dietary requirements
- Ideal location to get to Elland Road Stadium (7 minutes) or Galpharm Ground Stadium (30 minutes) by car or coach
- Flexibility to respond to any special accommodation requirements
- Single point of contact
- Modern gym nearby (Nuffield Health Leeds Fitness and Well-being Gym)
- Coach parking drop-off
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Fully equipped team room available throughout the stay
- Group check-in and location on the same floor or area of the hotel
- Physio room
- Secure kit storage room
- Upgraded rooms for manager and assistant manager
Radisson Blu has proudly trained over 45 hotels in the UK and Ireland in healthcare compliance, and the Leeds location is qualified to host gatherings for the healthcare sector. The staff here is educated on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com.
- Complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- Convenient location
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
- Guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- Team that takes the time to understand your company's internal policies and procedures and makes sure that this knowledge is driven into our processes from inquiry to delivery
We also offer expertise in Internal and HCP meetings of every kind including investigator meetings, advisory boards, congresses, product launches, motivational programs, sales conferences and meetings, trainings, and many others.
Book your training at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds City Centre to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 10 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
Our all-inclusive training package was designed to incorporate everything that's important to you, including a selection of complimentary extras that make all the difference.
Complimentary extras included in the training package
For the trainer:
- Assistance with taking the training collateral from your car to the training room
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade
- Complimentary parking space
- Early check-in and late check-out for the planner
For your training:
- One key contact for help throughout the day
- Administrative services including printing, photocopying, scanning or faxing
- Decrease your contracted number of delegates by 10% with no penalty up to 5 working days before the event
- Delicious coffee breaks at flexible hours to keep your trainees energized
- Discounts for additional syndicate rooms
- Early access starting from 18:00 the day before the training for added setup time
- Flip chart/whiteboard and stationery box
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- IT assistance during setup and throughout the day
- Screen and projector
- Storage space for your training equipment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, sparkling water, and still water throughout the event
Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds City Centre for your upcoming wedding. So now, our vow to you is this: we promise you’ll enjoy a day like no other for your unique celebration. Stylish, sophisticated, stress free and flawless – from start to finish.
Our team of wedding professionals take pride in planning and organising every detail, adding iconic magic touches. Your special day – your special way – with our exquisite and intimate celebratory spaces and our unrivaled, truly warm and caring Yes I Can! Service.
We’ll roll out the red carpet from the moment you arrive; our friendly, highly experienced management team will greet you and your guests, guiding you through every moment of your amazing event. So all you have to do is relax and shine! For more information or a wedding brochure, contact our dedicated team.