Contemporary meeting facilities for Antwerp conferences and events
Meetings & Events facilities
With 15 conference rooms spread across 2 floors, the Radisson Blu hotel is an ideal setting for business gatherings or special events. The elegant ballroom can accommodate up to 600 guests and the versatile meeting rooms provide free internet and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment.
If you like to add an extra touch to your meetings, ask your meeting and events contact about one of the incentives organized by our partner. Your meeting is more than just an escape from the office and everyday routine. It's an opportunity to energize, strategize, train, and reward your team. Maximize your return by assuring that your meeting or retreat is productive, memorable and unique.
You can choose between Meeting Energizers/Icebreakers, afternoon activities and dinner activities. Or choose a tailored package to fit your needs. These are some examples of incentives. For more packages or tailored activities, we gladly listen to all your needs to set up your perfect meeting.
One of the city's most well-known landmarks is the Antwerp's Diamond District which trades 85% of all rough diamonds, 50% of cut diamonds and 40% of industrial diamonds, and its daily transactions are worth USD 127 million. You can explore mining, polishing and cutting processes at Diamondland, Antwerp's largest diamond showroom. The Diamond Cocktail is a way to add something new and different to your event, whether during the cocktail hour, dinner, or any other time during the event.
The Diamond Cocktail itself is a glass of champagne with a three mm brilliant cut stone in it. Most of the stones are cubic zirconia, but according to the direction of the client, some of the stones are genuine diamonds. Attached to the glass is a small green cord with a card that reads, "Let's drink to a sparkling future. However, drink with care, for each glass contains a diamond. Or is it a fake...?"
Aquarium diner at Antwerp Zoo site
Popular with tourists and locals alike, the Antwerp Zoo is located next to Central Station and provides a home for more than 5,000 animals of 950 different species. The zoo is especially focused on protecting endangered animals like bonobos and okapi.
Wouldn't it be remarkable to have diner while watching the sharks and anemone fish swim by?
After the welcome reception, take place at stylish, high-round tables between the Aquarium residents. Here you will enjoy a culinary high-quality three-course menu and admire a fascinating underwater world with one of Europe's largest aquariums.
On arrival and departure, you also make a fairytale evening walk in the ZOO. Very impressive.
Go Team city game
Go Team is an interactive city game. Various teams compete against each other in an exciting journey of discovery that’s full of challenges.
Every team is given an iPad to take with them on their adventure. The discovery of a city – with its stories and anecdotes – is more important than winning the game. The players need to stay in contact with each other, talk, exchange strategies and send photos from their iPads.
Beat the box
Teams need to decipher the secret code before the timer stops.
Every team is given a locked aluminium trunk. A mysterious video takes the players on an adventure. With the information from the video, the teams should be able to open the trunk. Inside, there are four more locked boxes, full of puzzles and riddles to decipher. By working together and sharing information, the participants will be able to bring the game to a successful conclusion. Teamwork is essential.
Food & Drink
No matter what mood you're in, our Made in Antwerp bar and restaurant is the perfect location to meet your business partner, enjoy a healthy lunch or have a relaxed dinner. Our chef works with seasonal and local ingredients and the presentation of his dishes will surely make you feel at home. Ask our servers about the perfect wine to drink with your meal or let us prepare your favorite cocktail at the bar. Please inform us of any specific food preference so we can provide a tailored solution.
The Meetings & Events department at the Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp is designed to create the perfect balance between technology, venues and sustainability.
From very small meetings to conferences with several hundreds of participants, we provide state-of-the-art equipment for all kinds of meetings. The Meeting & Events assistant corner is there to help you for any questions, information, and guidance during meetings.
Standard equipment (charges may apply)
- Data projector and screen
- Flipchart and pens
- LCD monitor
- Lectern and microphone with in-house PA system
- Polycom teleconferencing
- Whiteboard and pens
Pharma Meetings & Events Specialist
Our team has a complete understanding of your needs and offers the guarantee your events will be executed in a professional and appropriate way. We provide a flexible approach, with tailor made solutions to fit exactly with your policies and an advisory team with knowledge to give you complete confidence and peace of mind. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our wide experience gained through hosting all types and sizes of events for some of the biggest multinational healthcare companies.
Regulatory codes for the healthcare sector
We know that hosting healthcare meetings requires expertise and complete awareness of the regulatory codes and corporate policies from a national and international perspective. In order to ensure the same level of high expertise and to guarantee consistency, we have trained our team in accordance with EFPIA and IFPMA code of conducts.
Moreover, our team take the time to understand your country's regulation as well as your company's internal policies and procedures and they make sure that they drive this knowledge into the very fabric of our processes from inquiry to delivery.
We host internal and HCP meetings of every kind, including investigator meetings, advisory boards, congresses, product launches, educational and motivational programs, sales conferences and meetings, workshops, trainings, and many others.
Perfect logistic for Healthcare Meetings & Events
- 4-star first class hotel with a city center location and in-house underground parking.
- 253 comfortable, quiet and non-smoking guest rooms.
- Daylight and over 15 versatile meeting spaces.
- Easy and fast accessibility by car, from the airport and main international train' station next door (Thalys and Express Train Brussels Airport).
- Entire hotel privatization possibilities.
- Free upgraded high-speed, wireless Internet access or with cable for all meeting delegates. Exclusive and secured Internet network.
- Fresh and seasonal, tasty and locally-sourced Brain Food.
- Green Key certified with an extensive Responsible Business program.
- Hotel based single point of contact from offer to invoicing, providing an advisory role.
- Meeting rooms, food and drinks and accommodation provided with code in mind.
- Permanent in house professional audio-visual equipment.
- SafeHotels certified with 24/7 surveillance.
- Tailor made and personalized service in meeting planning including decoration, labelling and dietary requirements.
- Vast multifunctional space with optional food and drinks spaces.
- We also provide a protected wired internet connection to guarantee confidentiality.
- We ensure that your event is protected from a conflict of interest.
- We guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally.
- We inform you in case of presence other healthcare companies.
- We understand the security considerations around signage, for both the event and the brand, and confidentiality is our promise to you