Host successful meetings and impressive events in Manchester
Meetings & Events facilities
Our hotel offers small meeting rooms and large spaces that cater to all types of events, such as day conferences, private seminars, corporate meetings, and gala dinners.
This room has the flexibility to break down into 3 separate rooms or seat 220 in theater style. There is no natural daylight, but this makes it perfect for exams and events with a big audiovisual setup, including branded lighting.
A bright and airy room with natural daylight, this area is perfect for a cabaret setup with up to 35 people. The Piccadilly is ideal for training purposes.
Deansgate and Castlefield
The Deansgate and Castlefield rooms are perfect for smaller, more intimate meetings. Boardroom- and U-shape-style setups are a great fit for these rooms.
Our coziest of meeting rooms, Trinity is perfect for interviews or small team brainstorming meetings. It can hold from 10 to 18 delegates depending on the setup.
Ensure your meetings are successful and relaxed with our range of personalized packages aimed at creating productive and motivating environments for all delegates. We ensure that our business services and conference facilities meet the highest expectations and that we listen to your specifications. Contact us for more information about charity packages or private dining packages.
Day delegate packages
Park Inn by Radisson's Meetings & Events have been developed with you in mind. We offer a fresh and attentive meeting experience from start to finish, all with exceptionally valued Day Delegate Rates.
We offer an all-inclusive Day Delegate Rate for groups of 10 delegates or more starting from GBP 30.*
- Two snack breaks
- Buffet lunch
- Flip chart and whiteboard
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Park Inn by Radisson stationery box
- Projector and screen
- Room rental
- Sparkling and still water
- Unlimited tea and coffee
At Park Inn by Radisson, we guarantee to always deliver the best value for your money.
*Rate subject to change and dependent on full proposal terms and conditions.
Sports group packages
We cater to the specific requirements of any sports group, from accommodation to hosting a sporting event. Our talented team is on hand at all times to satisfy any needs and ensure a memorable experience. We offer great value for your money, flexible solutions, and an array of added amenities.
- Catering for specific dietary requirements
- Convenient location within a 28-minute drive to Stadium MK and Luton Town FC and a 35-minute drive to Luton Airport
- Flexibility to respond to any special accommodation requirements
- Single point of contact
- Coach drop-off
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Fully equipped team room available throughout the stay
- Group check-in and location on the same floor or area of the hotel
- Mineral water bottle in rooms
- Private dining space
- Room for physio sessions and private use of the fitness center (subject to availability)
- Secure kit storage room
- Upgraded rooms for manager and assistant manager
Park Inn by Radisson Glasgow is trained in healthcare compliance and has a healthcare champion on site. We know that hosting healthcare meetings requires expertise and complete awareness of the regulatory codes and corporate policies.
- Complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- Convenient location
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
- Guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- Team that takes the time to understand your company's internal policies and procedures and makes sure that this knowledge is driven into our processes from inquiry to delivery
We also offer expertise in Internal and HCP meetings of every kind including investigator meetings, advisory boards, congresses, product launches, motivational programs, sales conferences and meetings, trainings, and many others.
Book your training at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 7 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
Our training package was designed to incorporate everything that's important to you, including a selection of complimentary extras that make all the difference.
Complimentary extras included in the training package
For the trainer:
- Assistance with taking the training collateral from your car to the training room
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade
- Complimentary parking space close to the entrance of the hotel
- Early check-in and late check-out for the planner
For your training:
- One key contact for help throughout the day
- Administrative services including printing, photocopying, scanning, or faxing
- Decrease your contracted number of delegates by 10% with no penalty up to 5 working days before the event
- Delicious coffee breaks at flexible hours to keep your trainees energized
- Discounts for additional syndicate rooms
- Early access starting from 18:00 the day before the training for added setup time
- Flip chart/whiteboard and stationery box
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- IT assistance during setup and throughout the day
- Screen and projector
- Storage space for your training equipment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, sparkling water, and still water throughout the event
Food & Drink
We offer well-balanced, great tasting, and healthy meals using fresh and local produce that is ethically sourced. We have a superb variety of choices suitable for a quick break, a working lunch, or a sit-down buffet. Our food is easy to eat and presented in style, keeping your meeting or event energized for the rest of the day.
Our banqueting menus provide you with a selection of great-tasting options to suit any occasion. Choices range from canapé and buffet selections to a variety of set menus. The menus offer fantastic value for your money.