The hours and availability of food service, pools, fitness centers, and other amenities may be disrupted—please contact the hotel directly for specific details.
Host meetings and events in Aberdeen
Take the stress out of hosting events—book one of our 11 versatile meeting rooms with the capacity for up to 400 people. We can cater for small social events and board meetings or large events and conferences. Our facilities also have breakout spaces for impromptu meetings and each room has individual air conditioning, natural daylight, adjustable lighting, and modern audiovisual technology. Guests staying in Superior rooms receive complimentary access to the business lounge.
Our hotel has a convenient location in the city center near train and bus links and is 10 km from Aberdeen Dyce Airport (a 20-minute drive). ACP car parking is adjacent to the hotel.
Our modern hotel offers 11 dedicated function rooms with exceptional amenities ideal for a meeting for 4, a banquet for 120, or a conference for up to 400 guests.
Our largest function room, the Lennox, is a highly adaptable space accommodating up to 200 guests theater style, 120 guests for a dinner, or 80 guests cabaret style. The room splits into 2 areas: 1 section and 2 sections. The 2 sections area hosts up to 100 guests theater style, 80 guests for a dinner, or 49 guests cabaret style. One section hosts up to 40 guests theater style, 40 guests for a dinner, or 21 guests cabaret style. For larger events, we can add an exclusive tailor-made bar in the breakout area of the meeting space or in a syndicate room. The space is especially well-suited for social events, gala dinners, seminars, exhibitions, and conferences.
Ensure your meetings are successful and relaxed with our range of personalized packages, aimed at creating productive and interesting environments for all delegates. We ensure that our business services and conference facilities meet the highest expectations, and we listen to your specifications.
Celebrate the festive season with a Christmas party in Aberdeen city centre. From extravagant parties with colleagues to joiner parties with friends, we have something for everyone, with packages starting from £14.95 per person. We guarantee to make this festive season sparkle brighter than ever before for you and your guests.
Park Inn by Radisson's Meetings & Events have been developed with you in mind. We offer a fresh and attentive meeting experience from start to finish, all with exceptionally valued Day Delegate Rates.
We offer an all-inclusive Day Delegate Rate for groups of 10 delegates or more starting from GBP 30.*
- Two snack breaks
- Buffet lunch
- Flip chart and whiteboard
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Park Inn by Radisson stationery box
- Projector and screen
- Sparkling and still water
- Unlimited tea and coffee
At Park Inn by Radisson, we guarantee to always deliver the best value for your money.
*Rate subject to change and dependent on full proposal terms and conditions.
Sports group packages
We cater to the specific requirements of any sports group, from accommodation to hosting a sporting event. Our talented team is on hand at all times to satisfy any needs and offers a memorable experience. We offer great value for your money, flexible solutions, and an array of added amenities.
- Catering for specific dietary requirements
- Convenient location for Pittodrie Stadium (9-minute drive), Aberdeen Sports Village (10-minute drive), and Tannadice Park (80-minute drive)
- Flexibility to respond to any special accommodation requirements
- Single point of contact
- Coach drop off
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Fully equipped team room available throughout the stay
- Group check-in and location on the same floor or area of the hotel
- Mineral water bottle in rooms
- Room for physio sessions and private use of the fitness center (subject to availability)
- Secure kit storage room
- Upgraded rooms for manager and assistant manager
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen is trained in healthcare compliance and has a healthcare champion on site. We know that hosting healthcare meetings requires expertise and complete awareness of the regulatory codes and corporate policies.
- Complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- Convenient location
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
- Guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- Team that takes the time to understand your country's regulations as well as your company's internal policies and procedures and makes sure that this knowledge is driven into our processes from inquiry to delivery
We also offer expertise in Internal and HCP meetings of every kind including investigator meetings, advisory boards, congresses, product launches, motivational programs, sales conferences and meetings, trainings, and many others.
Book your training at Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen Hotel to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 11 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
Our all-inclusive training package was designed to incorporate everything that's important to you, including a selection of complimentary extras that make all the difference.
Complimentary extras included in the training package
For the trainer:
- Assistance with taking the training collateral from your car to the training room
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade
- Early check-in and late check-out for the planner
For your training:
- One key contact for help throughout the day
- Administrative services including printing, photocopying, scanning, or faxing
- Decrease your contracted number of delegates by 10% with no penalty up to 5 working days before the event
- Delicious coffee breaks at flexible hours to keep your trainees energized
- Discounts for additional syndicate rooms
- Early access starting from 18:00 the day before the training for added setup time
- Flip chart/whiteboard and stationery box
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- IT assistance during setup and throughout the day
- Screen and projector
- Storage space for your training equipment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, sparkling water, and still water throughout the event
We offer well-balanced, great tasting, and healthy meals using fresh and local produce that is ethically sourced. We have a superb variety of choices suitable for a quick break, a working lunch, or a sit-down buffet. Our food is easy to eat and presented in style, keeping your meeting or event energized for the rest of the day.
For meetings that need a working lunch, we offer a soup and sandwich lunch served at a time of your choice in the meeting room. We also offer a buffet lunch in the breakout area consisting of finger food, sandwiches, soup, and bite-sized hot food. Alternatively, a 2- or 3-course buffet lunch is available in our restaurant with a delicious selection of hot and cold food options.
Our banqueting menus provide you with a wide selection of great tasting menu options to suit any occasion. Choices range from canapé and buffet selections to a choice of set menus, all of which are well-balanced and nutritious. The menus are composed using the best quality ingredients and offer fantastic value for your money.