How to get to the Radisson Hotel, Rosa Khutor
Krasnaya Polyana, a premier destination for skiing or simply admiring the snow-capped Caucasus Mountains, is home to this exceptional hotel in Rosa Khutor.
Radisson Hotel, Rosa Khutor is just 100m from the Olympia cable car, and 150m from the Strela cable car.
The hotel is 31 kilometers from Sochi, while Sochi International Airport (Adler) is only 7 kilometers away. Nearby transportation is available:
- The Sochi Light Metro runs 86 kilometers along the Black Sea coast from Sochi to the airport and directly to Krasnaya Polyana.
- Cruise ships dock at Sochi seaport.
- Fast train Lastochka offers different directions: Sochi–Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar–Sochi, Tuapse–Krasnaya Polyana.
- Guests can also take bus 105 from Sochi or bus 135 from Adler.
From Sochi International Airport
Bus travel takes just over an hour from the airport to the hotel. There are several options, including:
- Take bus 58 to the Ivushki stop, then switch to bus 130. Ride to the Tsentral'nyy Market, then walk 900m to the hotel.
- From the Aeroport Sochi stop, take bus 58 or bus 135 to Ptitsefabrika (Magnit Hypermarket). Walk 1.1km to the hotel.
Drive 7.1km via A148 and ул. Насыпная/E97/А-147.
From Adler Railway Station
Take bus 54 or bus 60 to Ptitsefabrika (Magnit Hypermarket), then walk 1.1km to the hotel.
From Sochi Railway Station
Take bus 55 to Novyy Vek Mall, then walk 1km to the hotel. You can also take bus 125p to Ptitsefabrika (Magnit Hypermarket), then walk 1.1km to the hotel.