Our venues and services make us a top business hotel in St. Gallen
With our 8 versatile meeting rooms and top-notch corporate services, we have become a premier business hotel in St. Gallen. Our 400-square-meter meeting facilities can host up to 200 delegates theater style and we offer catering for up to 500 guests. Delegates appreciate free high-speed wireless internet and natural daylight in every room. We have also partnered with Scandola, a company that specializes in audiovisual technology and support, to assist you with setting up equipment and using it. Our meeting facilities bring you every convenience, from dining options during your conference to breakout rooms designed to inspire new ideas.
Our conference facilities have been designed to make your event a success, with 8 flexible rooms that can be combined to form larger areas depending on your needs. Each room is equipped with audiovisual equipment supported by our tech team from Scandola as well as free high-speed wireless internet access for attendees. And don't worry about the details — our Meetings & Events host can help you plan each step of the way. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee promise, rest assured that your conference, banquet or intimate gathering will be a hit with your guests and worry-free for you.
Welcome to our City Alp! The open living area with a rustic wooden table can be used as a boardroom for meetings with up to 12 people. Our City Alp offers creative space above the rooftops of St. Gallen. Presentations can be displayed on a mobile screen and there is enough space for meeting equipment . In good weather conditions, you can enjoy your coffee break or lunch on the spacious rooftop terrace and take a break in the sun.
We would be pleased to advise you individually about your meeting at the City Alp.
Contact the hotel's professional Meetings & Events staff to begin planning an event that's perfectly tailored for your conference needs.
Our Conference Package is bookable for events with at least 10 delegates and includes the following goods and services:
- LCD-projector, screen, flipchart and pin board
- Writing materials for all attendees and the speaker
- Free high-speed wireless internet access for all attendees
- Main meeting room rental, which will be reserved based on the number of participants
- Both still and sparkling mineral water will be served throughout the day
- Welcome coffee including various types of coffee, tea, naturally flavored water and croissants
- Two coffee breaks including various types of coffee, tea and naturally flavored water, homemade snacks, fruit basket and juices
- Lunch as classic 2-course menu or soup, salad, sandwich buffet
- CHF 98.00 per person and day
- Half day (including 1 coffee break): CHF 80.00 per person and day
Blu catering - Anywhere you want!
Whether you host an event at our facilities or somewhere else in eastern Switzerland, we will gladly cater for your special occasion. Local venues we have catered for include Villa Wahnsinn, Pfalzkeller and Altenrhein Market Hall. Let our expert chefs craft a menu that will make you and your guests happy. Along with our custom menus, our professional catering staff can turn your event into something special.
Scandola conference service
You never have to worry about the technical side of your meetings when Scandola, an audiovisual technology specialist and our partner, is on hand to assist you with setting up and running equipment for your event. Scandola can help you with lighting, sound engineering and projection technology to take your conference or special gathering to the next level.
- Audiovisual equipment that meets the latest technical standards, such as front and rear projection, plasma screens, video transmission, gala and stage lighting, logo projection, conference sound systems, simultaneous translation, telephone conferencing, gala and background sound, and set construction
- Efficient service for lighting, sound engineering and projection technology during all events
- Office support, including PC, notebook and printer rental as well as lectern corporate design integration and TED systems
- Specialist advice
The Radisson Blu Hotel St. Gallen Switzerland presents flexible, state-of-the-art, indoor and outdoor meeting and event facilities. Choose from 8 fully equipped, professionally designed meeting spaces - giving you the necessary tools and space desired to build your best event possible.