Meeting in style in Edinburgh city center
Meetings & Events facilities
Our stylish hotel offers everything from small meeting rooms to large banquet-style rooms ideal for such as day conferences, private seminars and corporate meetings. Each room has individual climate control, built-in audiovisual equipment, free high-speed wireless internet access and modern furnishings.
Available function rooms:
- Brain Box: 40 m2
- Executive Boardroom: 43 m2
- Netherbow: 52 m2
- Salisbury: 90 m2
- Holyrood: 93 m2
- Great Scots Hall: 111 m2
- Dunedin: 193 m2
- Canongate: 179 m2
- St Giles: 224 m2
Great Scots Hall
Ensure your meetings are successful and relaxed with our range of tailored packages, aimed at creating productive and stimulating environments for all delegates. We ensure that our business services and conference facilities meet the highest expectations and that we follow your specifications.
We have it all covered for the perfect meeting or event.
Day delegate packages
Enjoy a great meeting experience and exceptional value with our Daily Delegate Packages. For the highest level of professional service, exceptional meeting spaces and convenient locations, Radisson Blu is the ideal choice.
- Room rental
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Projector and screen
- Buffet lunch 2 snack breaks
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Sparkling and still water
- Flipchart / whiteboard
- Radisson Blu stationery box
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
*Rate subject to change and full proposal terms and conditions.
Associations, charities, and special interests groups packages
We proudly offer perfectly designed packages for associations, institutions, charity events and special interest groups that are complemented by top service and excellent know-how. We go beyond that to include attractive no-cost extras like complimentary room hire, red carpet on arrival, room upgrades and many more.
- 130 car parking spaces
- Free high-speed wireless internet access and technical support
- Fresh, tasty and locally sourced food to indulge your meeting attendees
- Personalized menus and table plans
- Single point of contact at your chosen hotel to support the organisation of your event
- Yes I Can! team mantra and service support
Choose from our:
- Residential Events and Daily Delegate Packages
- Gala Dinner Packages
Sports group packages
We cater to the specific requirements of any sports group, from accommodation to hosting a sporting event. Our proficient team is on hand at all times to satisfy any specific needs and offer a fantastic experience.
- Catering for specific dietary requirements
- Convenient location near Murrayfield Stadium (11-minute drive) and Easter Road Stadium (11-minute drive) and Tynecastle Stadium (12-minute drive)
- Flexibility to respond to any special accommodation requirements
- Flexible meeting space for team and management rooms Modern fitness center, gyms and spa facilities
- Single point of contact
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Fully equipped team room available throughout the stay
- Group check-in Mineral water in rooms
- Private dining space
- Secure kit storage room
- Upgraded rooms for manager and assistant manager
Radisson Blu has proudly trained over 45 hotels in the UK and Ireland in healthcare compliance, and the Edinburgh location is qualified to host gatherings for the healthcare sector. Our staff is educated on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com.
- A complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- A team that takes time to understand your company's internal policies and procedures and drives this knowledge into the very fabric of their processes from inquiry to delivery
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- The guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Convenient location
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
Radisson Blu is part of the Radisson Hotel Group, the only hotel group with a portfolio of fully trained hotels in compliance with healthcare meetings across the UK and Ireland.
For more information, contact our hotel.
Book your training at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh City Centre to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 8 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
Our all-inclusive training package was designed to incorporate everything that's important to you, including a selection of complimentary extras that make all the difference.
Complimentary extras included in the training package
For the trainer:
- Assistance with taking the training collateral from your car to the training room
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade
- Complimentary parking space
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out for the planner
For your training:
- 1 key contact for help throughout the day
- Administrative services including printing, photocopying, scanning or faxes
- Decrease your contracted number of delegates by 10% with no penalty up to 5 working days before the event
- Delicious coffee breaks at flexible hours to keep your trainees energized
- Discounts for additional syndicate rooms
- Early access starting from 18:00 the day before the training for added setup time
- Flip-chart/whiteboard and stationery box
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- IT Assistance during setup and throughout the day
- Screen and projector
- Storage space for your training equipment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, sparkling and still water throughout the event
Our team of wedding professionals take pride in planning and organizing every detail, adding iconic magic touches.
Your special day – your special way – with our exquisite and intimate celebratory spaces and our unrivaled, truly warm and caring service.
We'll roll out the red carpet from the moment you arrive; our friendly, highly experienced management team will greet you and your guests, guiding you through every moment of your amazing event.
So all you have to do is relax and shine!