Booking a venue for your meeting or event has never been so easy thanks to our new online, instant booking platform.. Just enter your event details to check our meeting space availability on your selected date, and book your favourite room online in minutes.
Real-time availability of our meetings spaces
The best available rate guarantee
Instant booking confirmation
Easy and secure online payment
Meeting in style in Edinburgh city center
Make your meetings a pleasure with our versatile meeting rooms. We have the capacity for large events and the flexibility to accommodate your needs perfectly, whether you need space for a board meeting or a conference. Each room has natural daylight, individual climate control, adjustable lighting, and audio-visual technology. The newly created breakout space is ideal for relaxed, impromptu meetings or taking a short break from work. For a refreshingly different meeting space, we have rooms created specially to inspire engagement and stimulate creativity. Talk to our staff for more details. We have convenient on-site parking and we're located within walking distance of public transport links.
Our stylish hotel offers everything from small meeting rooms to large banquet-style rooms ideal for such as day conferences, private seminars and corporate meetings. Each room has individual climate control, built-in audiovisual equipment, free high-speed wireless internet access and modern furnishings.
Dunedin has a maximum capacity of 200 reception style and 70 for a dinner/dance with a bar and dance floor. Dunedin can be split into 2 sections with a theatre style capacity of 100. The space can be used for small to large meetings, conferences, dinners and for any type of social event.
Canongate has a maximum capacity of 200 reception style and 84 for a dinner/dance with a bar and dance floor. The space can be split in half with a maximum capacity of 60 for a dinner or 100 theater style. Canongate can be used for small to large meetings, conferences, dinners and for any type of social event.
Great Scots Hall
Great Scots Hall is a unique space that has a maximum capacity of 90 reception style and 60 for dinner. The space is perfect for wedding ceremonies, celebratory lunches and dinners, and meetings alike.
St Giles is our largest space with a maximum capacity of 250 reception style, 192 for dinner and 156 for a dinner/dance with a bar and dance floor. The space is ideal for larger banquets, corporate events and meetings.
Netherbow is a light airy room located on the Mezzanine Floor with a coffee breakout area and toilet facilities adjacent. Ideal for small seminars, training courses, lectures, and meetings.
Located on the self-contained Mezzanine Floor with a coffee breakout area and restrooms adjacent. A superb light, airy room, Holyrood can be subdivided into three separate rooms to create workshop or breakout areas.
Located on the self-contained Mezzanine Floor, providing peace and quiet, ideal for training and presentations. It has its own breakout area and restrooms adjacent.
Ensure your meetings are successful and relaxed with our range of tailored packages, aimed at creating productive and stimulating environments for all delegates. We ensure that our business services and conference facilities meet the highest expectations and that we follow your specifications.
We have it all covered for the perfect meeting or event.
Day delegate packages
Enjoy a great meeting experience with our Daily Delegate Packages. For the highest level of professional service, exceptional meeting spaces, and convenient locations, Radisson Blu is the ideal choice.
- Room rental
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Projector and screen
- Buffet lunch and 2 snack breaks
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Sparkling and still water
- Flipchart / whiteboard
- Radisson Blu stationery box
*Rate subject to change and full proposal terms and conditions.
Associations, charities, and special interests groups packages
We proudly offer perfectly designed packages for associations, institutions, charity events and special interest groups that are complemented by top service and excellent know-how. We go beyond that to include attractive no-cost extras like complimentary room hire, red carpet on arrival, room upgrades and many more.
- 130 car parking spaces
- Free high-speed wireless internet access and technical support
- Fresh, tasty and locally sourced food to indulge your meeting attendees
- Personalized menus and table plans
- Single point of contact at your chosen hotel to support the organisation of your event
- Yes I Can! team mantra and service support
Choose from our:
- Residential Events and Daily Delegate Packages
- Gala Dinner Packages
Sports group packages
We cater to the specific requirements of any sports group, from accommodation to hosting a sporting event. Our proficient team is on hand at all times to satisfy any specific needs and offer a fantastic experience.
- Catering for specific dietary requirements
- Convenient location near Murrayfield Stadium (11-minute drive) and Easter Road Stadium (11-minute drive) and Tynecastle Stadium (12-minute drive)
- Flexibility to respond to any special accommodation requirements
- Flexible meeting space for team and management rooms
- Modern fitness center, gyms, and spa facilities
- Single point of contact
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Fully equipped team room available throughout the stay
- Group check-in
- Mineral water in rooms
- Private dining space
- Secure kit storage room
- Upgraded rooms for manager and assistant manager
Radisson Blu has proudly trained over 45 hotels in the UK and Ireland in healthcare compliance, and the Edinburgh location is qualified to host gatherings for the healthcare sector. Our staff is educated on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com.
- A complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- A team that takes time to understand your company's internal policies and procedures and drives this knowledge into the very fabric of their processes from inquiry to delivery
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- The guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Convenient location
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
Radisson Blu is part of the Radisson Hotel Group, the only hotel group with a portfolio of fully trained hotels in compliance with healthcare meetings across the UK and Ireland.
For more information, contact our hotel.
Book your training at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh City Centre to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 8 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
Our all-inclusive training package was designed to incorporate everything that's important to you, including a selection of complimentary extras that make all the difference.
Complimentary extras included in the training package
For the trainer:
- Assistance with taking the training collateral from your car to the training room
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade
- Complimentary parking space
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out for the planner
For your training:
- 1 key contact for help throughout the day
- Administrative services including printing, photocopying, scanning or faxes
- Decrease your contracted number of delegates by 10% with no penalty up to 5 working days before the event
- Delicious coffee breaks at flexible hours to keep your trainees energized
- Discounts for additional syndicate rooms
- Early access starting from 18:00 the day before the training for added setup time
- Flip-chart/whiteboard and stationery box
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- IT Assistance during setup and throughout the day
- Screen and projector
- Storage space for your training equipment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, sparkling and still water throughout the event
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh presents flexible, state-of-the-art, indoor and outdoor meeting and event facilities. Choose from 8 fully equipped, professionally designed meeting spaces - giving you the necessary tools and space desired to build your best event possible.