The hours and availability of food service, fitness centers, and other amenities may be disrupted—please contact the hotel directly for specific details.
Meetings made simple
With flexible conference spaces, our hotel can accommodate executive board meetings or a large conference for up to 400 delegates. Arrange details with our knowledgeable staff to make your event or meeting run smoothly.
We proudly offer over 700 square meters of meeting space on the ground floor with access for disabled guests and Free high-speed wireless internet access throughout the hotel. There is a central conference lobby area of 200 square meters, which links all of the rooms and makes the entire area versatile. There are 9 meeting rooms, which are suitable for all occasions.
Wheatcroft 1, 2, 3, and 4
The largest meeting room in the hotel, the Wheatcroft Suite spans 286 square meters and can be separated into 4 separate units. At its maximum capacity, up to 400 guests fit nicely in a theater-style set up. Other popular room arrangements include the cabaret style for up to 184 delegates and a seated dinner dance set up for 250 guests. The space is soundproof to prevent disruption.
Donington Suite 1 and 2
For medium gatherings, the Donington Suites make a lovely venue. Measuring 97.5 square meters, the suites can accommodate 100 delegates in theater style or 90 guests for a seated dinner. When separated into 2 separate rooms, each space measures 48.75 square meters. An adjacent terrace and plenty of natural light add to the appeal of this conference suite.
Spanning 52 square meters, the Derby Room is the largest of our 3 boardrooms. Up to 20 delegates can comfortably converse and make presentations. The nearby conference lobby serves as a break area, and the room has a Nespresso machine for added convenience.
The Leicester and The Nottingham
For a more intimate boardroom setting, reserve either the Leicester or the Nottingham rooms, which are suitable for groups of 10 or fewer people. These stately spaces feature plenty of natural light and an in-room Nespresso coffee machine.
Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport has introduced bespoke meeting and event solutions for a range of different industry-specific sectors. We are leading the hospitality sector with flexibility, innovation, and expertise in handling industry-specific inquiries.
Day delegate packages
Enjoy a great meeting experience and exceptional value with our Daily Delegate Packages. For the highest level of professional service, exceptional meeting spaces, and convenient locations, Radisson Blu is the ideal choice.
We offer an all-inclusive Day Delegate Rate for groups of 10 delegates or more starting from GBP 32.*
- Two snack breaks
- Buffet lunch
- Flip chart and whiteboard
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Radisson Blu stationery box
- Projector and screen
- Room rental
- Sparkling and still water
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
*Rate subject to change and dependent on full proposal terms and conditions.
Sports group packages
Close proximity to many sporting venues in Nottingham, Leicester and Derby, the hotel has relaxing bedrooms, a health club and a selection of private dining options to accommodate sports packages and pre-match meals. This with its convenient location and parking on site can meet any sports groups needs.
- 24 hours per day fitness center open at request*
- Available room for physio sessions*
- Catering for every team's specific dietary requirements
- Complimentary "team room" available throughout the stay
- Complimentary DVD player*
- Complimentary LCD projector, screen, flip charts, and stationery
- Complimentary mineral water in rooms*
- Complimentary private dining space available
- Complimentary upgraded rooms for manager and assistant manager
- Early check-in and late check-out*
- Flexibility to respond to any special accommodation requirements
- Free wireless high-speed internet access
- Group check-in and individual envelopes for each guest
- Group location all together on the same floor or area of the hotel*
- Menus and beverages priced on an individual basis, according to requirements
- Private use of fitness center facilities*
- Restaurant dining available for management team if required
- Secure kit storage room
- Single point of contact
- Team chefs are welcome to work alongside our executive chef
*Upon availability, subject to prior notice and availability.
Radisson Blu has proudly trained over 45 hotels in the UK and Ireland in healthcare compliance, and the Durham location is qualified to host gatherings for the healthcare sector. The staff here is educated on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com.
- Complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- Convenient location
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
- Guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- Team that takes the time to understand your company's internal policies and procedures and makes sure that this knowledge is driven into our processes from inquiry to delivery
We also offer expertise in Internal and HCP meetings of every kind including investigator meetings, advisory boards, congresses, product launches, motivational programs, sales conferences and meetings, trainings, and many others.
The Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport presents flexible, state-of-the-art, indoor and outdoor meeting and event facilities. Choose from 9 fully equipped, professionally designed meeting spaces - giving you the necessary tools and space desired to build your best event possible.