Stylish, full of natural light, and right beside the trade fair—a perfect event venue at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cologne
In Cologne Deutz, right beside the trade fair and the Lanxess Arena, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cologne is your state-of-the-art conference venue on the Rhine. With seamless public transport connections and the Intercity Express Köln-Messe/Deutz train station a short walk away, the hotel is easily accessible. 1200 square meters of event space, 12 flexible conference rooms, and elegant boardrooms offer plenty of space for your personalized event. Our mix of cutting-edge conference technology and big panoramic windows creates a relaxed atmosphere for a successful event. Just a short walk away, the Cologne city center and spectacular Rhine views are perfect for relaxing after the event.
Meetings & Events facilities
Looking to have relaxing and successful meetings? By choosing Radisson Blu, you can sit back, relax and enjoy a perfectly-organized event. Innovative room designs, cutting-edge meeting technology, highspeed wireless internet, and delicious gourmet food are the core elements of any successful event. Choose from our wide range of meeting packages and optional add-ons. Enjoy our delicious food, as a set menu or buffet. Try our drinks packages which relax and refresh, or our tasty, healthy snacks for that extra energy boost when you need it. And afterward, unwind together over a cocktail at the bar.
Customized meeting package
- Specialty coffees and teas during coffee breaks
- High-speed wireless internet for all attendees
- LCD projector, projector screen, flip chart, presenter's kit and writing materials for attendees and speakers in the main event room
- Chef's choice lunch as a 3-course set menu or a buffet (minimum 30 attendees)
- Morning coffee break with two snacks chosen by the chef de cuisine
- Afternoon coffee break with two snacks chosen by the chef de cuisine
- Unlimited water (sparkling and still) in the main event room and at lunch
Other hotel services included in the price:
- Conference staff available to answer any questions at any time on the day of the event
- "Grab and Run" breakfast in the lobby from 5 AM to 7 AM
- Free high-speed wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel
- 160 spaces in the hotel parking facility for EUR 19 per day
- Customized meeting packages for medical and pharmaceutical companies (proportion of entertainment expenses under the FSA code maximum limit of EUR 60)
- Hotel staff with specialist FSA training who are familiar with the current relevant German legislation.
- "Yes I can!" service philosophy, with a 100% guarantee of satisfaction
Cheerful, tolerant, and cosmopolitan. Discover the heart of the Rhineland region with your team and enjoy the amazing joie de vivre of the locals as you share the experience of an unforgettable incentive trip. Whether it's a rustic brewery tour with local meat patties and open rolls with cheese, a cathedral visit or a high-energy sporting event: kick off your tour of Cologne right here "across the river" and immerse yourself in one of the many incentive programs we have prepared for you. The incomparable, cheerful Cologne spirit is included free of charge.
The High-Octane Car Rally (Connecting Game)
Ready, get set... the Cologne rally is off, in nostalgic Citroen Ugly Ducklings, cool 4WD vehicles or in summer convertibles with the top down: following the trail of a fast-moving story, you and your team use a road book and cell phone to plot your way through town with several adventurous stops on the way - some are thrilling, others require certain skills. And, of course, the motto is: "teamwork is everything." Unless you pull together, you won't reach the finish line.
The Cologne Dinner Tour
Enjoy, celebrate, be happy: welcome to the good life, welcome to Cologne. Experience an unforgettable 3-course city tour menu. Of course you will be in good company with local lads or lasses as tour guides. Crispy open rolls with cheese and a fresh beer in the Old Town brewery. And plenty of amusing anecdotes about the local beer and the waiters who serve it. Your culinary stroll now takes you to the highlights of Cologne's old town. Walking makes you hungry. Mmmm... Start looking forward to the next two regional courses on the menu, in two of the prettiest places in town. Where? Well, we can't give that away here, can we?
4711- true Cologne history in a flacon. You and your team can experience this history in its traditional home: number 4711 Glockengasse. Explore the rich and exciting history behind this very special perfume and why 4711 Eau de Cologne made the city famous far beyond its borders. Next up is a team workshop on perfume: it's where you find out what a real perfumer's job is all about. After that, you can put your newly-acquired olfactory skills into practice without delay and finish your tour by creating your very own perfume, either for your company or for your personal use.
Soap Box Derby
Racing down the hill in a soap box? Feeling that childlike twitch of anticipation in your stomach? Yes, it's time for a team building event like no other. Skill, some technical know-how, and a few creative ideas are all hot commodities for the group in this situation, to help them turn a professional kit into a real-life soap box. Experience the powerful synergy of teamwork with a large portion of fun: from assembling the kit to designing the details, to putting together the marketing concept, each step needs different skills to succeed. And then the only thing left is: 3-2-1 GO! GO! GO!!!!!! And your homemade soap box racers zip along the course, fighting to be the winning team!!!
With the aid of this innovative technology, you can digitize flip chart notes with one click. Don't worry any longer about time-consuming tasks such as typing up meeting notes, photocopying or scanning large pages. Now you can create information and ideas and share and collaborate with others in real time via Plug and Play. Some people still use flip charts, but we prefer smart charts.
Presentation, video conference or whiteboard: The Multipad combines all these within one interactive mega-tablet with a 55" 1080p full HD screen. Making the best impression at digital conferences is at your fingertips: You can work with several programs, present and exchange various documents, formats, and graphics via touch, save notes and memos and send them via email, and more. Interactive and international. For a large, onsite audience, there is a silent laser projector at your disposal, as well as augmented reality for impressive presentation content in 3-D format. And thanks to real-time sharing, your meetings can be broadcast from Amsterdam to Zurich. Use our stream team for guaranteed success!
WePresent - Wireless presentation
The innovative presentation tool WiPG-1000 offers the possibility to transfer data wireless to the display or screen. The presentation can easily be connected to any display or projector with HDMI or VGA connection. The presenter can recognize participants of the meeting and allow them to present their content via their notebook, smartphone or tablet. If the feature is unlocked, the participants can also follow the presentation content in their web browser and store the data on their devices.
Internet included for conference participants
The perfect connection. In the conference room, in the lobby, and in your room. High-speed wireless internet access is available for all conference participants throughout the entire hotel. Make the most of the state-of-the-art conference technology to which you can connect with one click on your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Need more bandwidth? For meetings where large data volumes could be necessary, you have the flexibility to add a Prio-high-speed internet connection to your booking.
Our conference hotel in Cologne offers optimal support of medical and pharmaceutical companies, and the experienced meetings and events team will be available for personal guidance throughout your whole stay.
For meetings of pharmaceutical, medical, or healthcare companies, the hotel offers daily delegate rates that are adjusted to pharma guidelines and offers food and beverage costs no higher than EUR 60.
The service rate of EUR 82 per person and day, including all taxes and fees, includes (with at least 10 participants):
- Room rental for the main meeting room according to the number of participants
- LCD projector, screen, flip chart, pin board, and toolbox
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon with coffee and tea, flavored water, two snacks (chef's choice), and fresh fruit
- "Chef's Surprise" lunch in the restaurant; 3-course menu with 2 main courses of guest's choice
- Unlimited water (still and sparkling) available in main meeting room all day and for lunch
- Wi-Fi access for all attendees
Other hotel services included in the price:
- Grab & Run breakfast available from 5:00 to 6:30 am in the lobby
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel to enhance the experience of hotel guests
- Yes I Can! service philosophy, including 100% Satisfaction Guarantee