This property is temporarily closed until further notice. Please check back for future updates.
Stylish interiors and floor-to-ceiling windows help make your Birmingham meeting memorable
Well suited for both business and personal events, our hotel can accommodate up to 90 guests for banquets and up to 100 in a theater style or reception layout. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide natural daylight inside each of the 10 stylish meeting rooms. Delegates can use the new Barco ClickShare audiovisual technology in each room to easily share content from any device, with smooth video sharing and perfect simultaneous audio. Enjoy free high-speed Wi-Fi, while our Meetings and Events coordinator will help ensure everything runs smoothly.
Whether you are hosting a training workshop, social function or business event, Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham has a varied selection of 10 meeting and event spaces to suit every occasion. Each room has natural daylight, individual climate control, Barco ClickShare audiovisual technology and free high-speed, wireless internet access.
The Lunar Suite is our largest function room with a maximum capacity of 100. Named after the 18th century Birmingham Lunar Society, this suite is made up of 3 individual rooms, Lunar, Lunar One and Lunar Two, which can also be booked separately for smaller events of up to 30 guests.
The Suite is ideal for events such as private dinners, weddings, civil ceremonies seminars, meetings, and conferences. It has a spacious lobby area and private bar located outside the room which makes the space perfect for social events.
Water & Light Suites
The Water & Light Suites on the third floor can be combined to host a maximum capacity of 70 guests or less depending on the room configuration that you need It also has a spacious breakout area next to the suites which is ideal for drinks receptions, event registration and refreshment service.
Mini & Chocolate Suites
The Mini & Chocolate Suites are located on the third floor and can be combined to host a maximum capacity of 60 guests.
The Steam Suite is located on the second floor of the hotel is suitable for smaller meetings with a maximum capacity of 25 guests.
Oxygen & XRay Suites
Our two purpose-built boardrooms, the Oxygen, and XRay Suites have a maximum capacity of 10 guests. The Oxygen Suite is located on the second floor and the XRay Suite is located on the third floor.
Each room has a fixed boardroom table in the room with comfortable armchairs, a whiteboard and a Nespresso coffee machine in addition to our standard function room features. Both rooms are also perfectly suited to intimate private dining events for up to 10 guests.
Radisson Blu is leading the hospitality sector with flexibility, innovation and expertise in handling industry-specific enquiries. We achieve this by introducing specific meeting and event solutions for a range of different industry-specific sectors.
Celebrate the festive season in style with a Christmas party in Birmingham city center. Whether you’re hosting a grand Christmas dinner dance for colleagues or an intimate get-together with friends, we have the perfect festive package for you and your guests. Get the family together for our festive fun day package and enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch, complemented by a visit from Father Christmas and gifts for the little ones! Our festive packages start from as little as GBP 19.00 per person.
Enjoy a great meeting experience and exceptional value with our Daily Delegate Packages. For the highest level of professional service, exceptional meeting spaces and convenient locations, Radisson Blu is the ideal choice.
All-inclusive Day Delegate Rate for groups of 10 delegates or more:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 2 snack breaks
- Buffet lunch
- Flipchart / whiteboard
- Free high-speed, wireless internet
- Projector and screen
- Radisson Blu stationery box
- Room rental
- Sparkling and still water
- Unlimited tea and coffee
*Rate subject to change and full proposal terms and conditions.
Associations, charities, and special interests groups packages
Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham proudly provides event packages specially tailored to suit the needs and requirements of associations, institutions, and charity and special interest group sectors. These packages are all complimented by top-notch services and professional staff. We ensure that you have one single point of contact at the airport to help the event run smoothly and efficiently.
Gala Dinner Package includes:
- Complimentary leisure centre access for guests
- Complimentary room hire
- Complimentary room for the organizer on the night prior to the event with late checkout included
- Complimentary upgraded rooms for guests
- Free car parking for the organiser
- Indulgent 3-course menu for an elegant dinner that will impress all your guests
- Prize for raffle or auction
- Red carpet on arrival
- Table linen (choice of black or white)
*Everything described above will be provided upon availability and depend on the size of the event and the number of delegates attending.
Cocktail Package includes:
- Complimentary room hire
- Complimentary room for the organiser on the night prior to the event with late checkout included
- Complimentary upgraded rooms for guests and the organiser
- Rich and delicious buffet that will delight your guests in terms of flavours and food stylings
Sports group packages
At Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham, we understand the specific requirements of sports teams and have designed a bespoke Sports Package to suit your needs. Benefits include excellent transport links from the city center, quality accommodation that's ideal for pre- and post-competition relaxation, menus designed especially with sports nutrition in mind and fitness facilities with the option of exclusive use.
Tailor-made inclusions for the sports enthusiast
- 24 hours per day fitness centre open at request*
- Available room for physio sessions*
- Catering for every team's specific dietary requirements
- Radisson Rewards for Business points
- Complimentary "team room" available throughout the stay
- Complimentary DVD player*
- Complimentary LCD projector, screen, flip charts and stationery in meeting room
- Complimentary mineral water in rooms*
- Complimentary private dining space available
- Complimentary upgraded rooms for manager and assistant manager
- Early check-in and late check-out*
- Flexibility to respond to any special accommodation requirements
- Free Wireless, High-speed Internet access
- Group check-in and individual envelopes for each guest
- Group location all together on the same floor or area of the hotel*
- Menus and beverages priced on an individual basis, according to requirements
- Private use of fitness centre facilities*
- Restaurant dining available for management team if required
- Secure kit storage room
- Single point of contact
- Team chefs are welcome to work alongside our executive chef
*Upon availability, subject to prior notice and availability
Radisson Blu has proudly trained over 45 hotels in the UK and Ireland in healthcare compliance, and the Birmingham location is qualified to host gatherings for the healthcare sector. Our staff is educated on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com.
Solutions designed to meet your needs:
- A complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- A team that takes time to understand your company's internal policies and procedures and drives this knowledge into the very fabric of their processes from inquiry to delivery
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- The guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Convenient location
- Free high-speed, wireless internet for all meeting delegates
Radisson Blu is part of the Radisosn Hotel Group, the only hotel group with a portfolio of fully trained hotels in compliance with healthcare meetings across the UK and Ireland.
Book your training at Radisson Blu Hotel Birmingham to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 10 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
Our all-inclusive training package was designed to incorporate everything that's important to you, including a selection of complimentary extras that make all the difference.
Complimentary extras included in the Training package
For the trainer:
- Assistance with taking the training collateral from your car to the training room
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade
- Complimentary parking space, close to the entrance of the hotel
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out for the planner
For your training:
- Decrease your contracted number of delegates by 10% with no penalty up to 5 working days before the event
- Unlimited tea, coffee, sparkling and still water throughout the event
- Delicious coffee breaks at flexible hours to keep your trainees energised
- Free wireless. high-speed internet
- Early access starting from 18:00 the day before the training for added setup time
- Storage space your training equipment
- Screen and projector
- IT Assistance during setup and throughout the day
- Flip-chart / whiteboard and stationery box
- Administrative services including printing, photocopying, scanning or faxes
- Discounts for additional syndicate rooms
- 1 key contact for help throughout the day
Celebrate an academic milestone and dance the night away in our stylish and contemporary Lunar Suite. Accommodating up to 90 guests for dinner, the suite also comes with a spacious lobby area and private bar, perfect for drinks receptions, photo opportunities and as a place to relax during the evening.
All of our packages include:
- Red carpet welcome
- Mocktails on arrival
- Private room with dance floor
- Private foyer and bar area
- Table centrepieces
- Complimentary accommodation for the organiser on the night of the event