Our Amsterdam hotel is perfect for meetings or socials
Located in the heart of the city centre and featuring an iconic 1890s facade next to Amsterdam Central Station, Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam is an elegant venue with 9 modern meeting rooms and high-tech amenities. All meeting rooms contain premium sound systems, 82-inch Samsung LED displays and trendy Barrisol lighting ceilings which enable seamless colour changes to set the mood. The nine event spaces are perfect for small business meetings or private parties for up to 200 people. VIC’s BAR can also host exclusive events for up to 110 people. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Through our partnership with Radisson Hotel Group, a new 10-step protocol for meeting and event spaces is currently being introduced across all of our hotels worldwide.
Greater flexibility when you need it
You don’t need to worry if plans are changing:
- You can reduce the number of expected event attendees by 10% (per day), up to arrival, free of charge.
- In case of cancellation, eligible event fees can be utilized as a credit for future events held by June 30, 2021.
- No prepayment required, when guaranteeing the event with a credit card.
- The health and safety of all our guests and partners are of paramount importance to us and we have maximized our efforts in all possible expanded hygiene, sanitation and precautionary activities in all parts of our hotels.
Groups & Events
Carstens Brasserie takes you on a culinary journey through the Netherlands. Working mainly with Dutch produce or ingredients linked to the country, with Lindenhoff as our main supplier. Many ingredients are locally grown and reared at the Lindenhoff farm in Baambrugge. Expect recognisable flavours, yet served in a different way. The Carstens concept is created by renowned chef Maik Kuipers, formerly Head Chef at the Michelin-starred De Librije. Carstens was awarded 14/20 points by Gault & Millau.
From dinners to tailor-made shared lunches or festive parties, Carstens can cater for all your needs. Please enquire with the Meeting and Events team for more information. .
- 3-course shared dining menu for € 49.00 per person
- 3-course set menu for € 49.00 per person
- 3-course upscale menu with premium products
and extra side dishes for € 59.00 per person.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Writing materials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dedicated events team
- Onsite technical support
We Are Amsterdam
Expect one proposal and one contact person for your tailored event in the two locations combined.