Dear guests, please be informed that our swimming pools, saunas, and steam baths will be closed from 14 -21 of November due to seasonal maintenance.
Refresh your mind, body and soul in our Wellness&SPA Center
Pamper yourself in our panoramic Wellness&SPA Center (2000 m2) with amazing mountain and ski slope views seen from the treatment, relaxation rooms and swimming pool. Free yourself from the stress and strain of everyday life with a balanced choice of harmonizing treatments and find your way back to you and your inner balance.
Wellness&Spa center includes:
• 12 treatment rooms, including a room with whirlpool bath, floating rooms, thalassotherapy rooms
• 4 VIP SPA treatment rooms with Jacuzzi and steam rooms
• large pool with hydro-massage
• children’s swimming pool
• 4 types of saunas: Roman sauna, Finnish sauna, Biosauna with aromatherapy and Caldarium and ice fountain
• 5 spacious relaxation rooms
• Gym equipped with TechnoGym equipment
• beauty salon
• Pool bar
The calm and quiet of our sun-drenched pool is just the place to admire the splendid mountain panorama opposite. At 10 x 20 m, the 28-degree-Celsius pool is the ideal size and temperature to let you swim your laps in peace.
Opening Hours: 7.30am - 9pm
Cleansing, relaxing and revitalizing to body and soul.
- Finnish sauna: This classic sauna features low humidity but high temperature
- Bio sauna is a lighter version of the traditional Finnish sauna and offers higher humidity and lower temperature
- The caldarium is a perfect place to relax and recuperate. The combination of warmth, high humidity and aromatherapy is exceptionally soothing
- Steam room: The ancient Romans understood the relaxing action of steam and its benefits for the hair, skin and respiratory system.
Opening Hours: 11am - 9pm
Our complementary fitness center will help you maintain your fitness goals. Featuring TechnoGym equipment, the gym is equipped with both cardiovascular and weight training machines.
Open 24 hours (Daily)