This property is temporarily closed until further notice. Please check back for future updates.
The hours and availability of food service, fitness centers, and other amenities may be disrupted—please contact the hotel directly for specific details.
Host a successful event with our meeting rooms in Little Island, Cork
Our facilities boast a fusion of old and new, making the meeting rooms at our Little Island, Cork hotel unique. Throw a reception or host a small conference at the on-site Ditchley House, a charming 18th-century building full of old world architecture as well as the latest audiovisual technology. The hotel's spacious ballroom, which accommodates up to 500 guests, captures a contemporary spirit, and features state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and free high-speed wireless internet throughout the venue, along with a generous pre-function area. Your guests will appreciate convenient public transport and well-connected roads that wind their way throughout East Cork.
The hotel's spacious ballroom, which accommodates up to 500 guests, captures a contemporary spirit, and features state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the venue, along with a generous pre-function area. Your guests will appreciate convenient public transport and well-connected roads that wind their way throughout East Cork.
With over 900 square meters of conference space, the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork provides some of the most impressive meeting and event facilities in Cork. From corporate events to wedding parties or trade shows to business conferences, our flexible service makes meeting easy.
The on-site Ditchley House contains 10 additional conference rooms spanning 800 square meters as well as a croquet lawn, ideal for a drinks reception or wedding photos. The Victorian-inspired Ditchley House offers rooms in a range of sizes, all providing advanced audiovisual equipment, high ceilings, and natural light. A complimentary Nespresso coffee machine, still and sparkling mineral water, and customized menus prepared by the hotel's chefs complete the experience.
With dedicated meetings and events coordinators, we make sure you get the event you really want.
Day delegate packages
For one fixed price with no hidden extras, our Delegate Packages allow event organizers to book meetings and conferences with great ease and simplicity.
All-inclusive Day Delegate Packages start from EUR 30 per half day or EUR 39 per full day.
- Afternoon tea and coffee break: Delegates have the option of having their tea and coffee break in the pre-conference area or in their meeting rooms. Your afternoon tea and coffee break will include biscuits.
- Arrival tea and coffee break: Delegates have the option of having their tea and coffee break in the pre-conference area or in their meeting room. Your morning tea and coffee break will include choice of muffins, homemade scones and pastries.
- Buffet lunch: The main course with tea and coffee is served in our restaurant, The Island Grillroom. This allows delegates to relax over lunch and enjoy our superb cuisine.
- Mid-morning tea and coffee break - Delegates have the option of having their tea and coffee break in the pre-conference area or in their meeting room. Your morning tea and coffee break will include biscuits.
Terms and Conditions
- Packages are subject to a minimum number of delegates per room
- Prices are inclusive of current VAT
- Service charge is at your own discretion
Radisson Blu has proudly trained over 45 hotels in the UK and Ireland in healthcare compliance, and the Cork location is qualified to host gatherings for the healthcare sector. Our staff is educated on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com.
Solutions designed to meet your needs
- A complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- A team that takes time to understand your company's internal policies and procedures and drives this knowledge into the very fabric of their processes from inquiry to delivery
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- The guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Convenient location
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
- Radisson Blu is part of the Radisson Hotel Group, the only hotel group with a portfolio of fully trained hotels in compliance with healthcare meetings across the UK and Ireland.