How to find Park Plaza Verudela Pula
Located four kilometres from the 3,000-year-old city centre of Pula, Park Plaza Verudela Pula sits on the coast of the beautiful Adriatic Sea. This family-friendly resort surrounded by lush vegetation is near some of the best attractions on the Punta Verudela Peninsula. Hop aboard public transit or hire a car to visit the Archaeological Museum of Istria or the Historical and Maritime Museum of Istria, which is housed in the hilltop Venetian Fortress. If you stay at Park Plaza Verudela Pula, you have great connections to the city centre, airport and main attractions. When first arriving, here are the best modes of transport to the property.
From the airport
- Shuttle: In the summer months, a shuttle operates between downtown Pula and the PUY airport. From there, it is a short bus ride (Pulapromet) and a 5 minute walk from the bus stop to the property.
- Taxi: One-way journeys to the hotel cost approximately €25 by taxi and take about 20 minutes (13km).
By Public Transport
- Pula Airport (13 km) +/- €35 (Prices vary)
- Port of Pula (4 km) - €7 - €12
- Train Station Pula (7 km) - €10 - €15