How to find Park Plaza Histria Pula
Dip your toes in the Adriatic Sea, or make the quick drive to Pula's historic city centre, located four kilometres from Park Plaza Histria Pula. Our hotel is within easy reach of all the peninsula's best things to do, including touring the Roman ruins, meeting the marine life at Aquarium Pula and exploring the artefacts at the Archaeological Museum of Istria. You are local to the city with good connections to the airport and bus lines also. For those that decide to stay at the the picturesque Histria Pula, here are the best routes for you to arrive at your holiday destination.
From the airport
- Shuttle: In the summer months, a shuttle operates between downtown Pula and the PUY airport. From there. From there it is a short bus ride to the property.
- Taxi: One-way journeys to the hotel cost approximately €25 by taxi and take about 20 minutes
By Public Transport
- Pula Airport (13 km) - €25 - €30
- Port of Pula (4 km) - €7 - €12
- Train Station Pula (7 km) - €10 - €15