How to find Park Plaza Belvedere Medulin
When you travel to Belvedere Medulin, guests are metres away from the sun-kissed sands of Bijeca Beach. In this area, you are perfectly connected to the city centre as well as public transport. Our proximity to Pula Airport (PUY) means you can enjoy yourself right up to the last minute before you have to catch the flight home, and hotel is approximately a 20 minute walk (1.5 km) away from Medulin centre. Adding to that the area is very well connected with it being just a 12 minutes walk (900 m) away from Medulin's main bus station. Here are the best travel options when travelling to and from Park Plaza Belvedere Medulin.
From the airport
- Public Bus: There are regular bus connections available from the airport to the Medulin city centre. From there it is a short walking distance to the hotel doorstep.
- Taxi: A 20 minute taxi journey that will cost approximately €25 - €30.
By Public Transport
Once you have arrived in Medulin city centre bus station can be easily reached by bus connections from Pula Airport, Pula Train Station and Port of Pula. Once you arrive at the station it is a short walking distance to Park Plaza Belvedere Medulin. Please note that regular bus fees will apply.
- Pula Airport (14 km) - €25 - €30
- Port of Pula (13 km) - €15 - €20
- Train Station Pula (13 km) - €15 - €20