How to find Park Plaza Arena Pula
From Park Plaza Arena Pula, you can take a lovely stroll to the beach or make the four-kilometre drive to the centre of Pula, a fascinating city on the lush Istrian Peninsula in Croatia. Pula is home to world-class historic attractions like the Roman Arena, the Roman Forum and the Kaštel fortress.
From the airport
- Shuttle: A shuttle bus shuttles passengers between the city of Pula and the airport (during the summer months).
- Public Bus: Public bus services are available between the city of Pula and Park Plaza (€1.40 per person).
- Taxi: A 20 minute taxi journey that will cost approximately €25.
By Public Transport
- Pula Airport (20 mins duration) - €25 - €30
- Port of Pula (10 mins duration) - €10 - €15
- Brioni Pula Bus Station - €15 - €20
- Train Station Pula - €15 - €20