Enhance your stay at our hotel in Bacolod City
Situated in Bacolod’s burgeoning urban district, the Park Inn by Radisson Bacolod places you in the heart of the City of Smiles. Our hotel is connected to the SM City Bacolod shopping complex and the SMX Convention Center Bacolod, ideal for enjoying a shopping spree or walking to your conference. You can also stroll to Bacolod Baywalk and the lovely San Sebastian Cathedral.
After exploring the city’s sights, return to the hotel to relax by the pool with a cocktail from the poolside bar. You can mingle with other guests as you sip a signature drink at our Lobby Lounge or enjoy a delicious meal at Arima, our all-day dining restaurant. We also provide 24-hour snack and drink options to keep you satisfied day and night. Planning an event? Our three meeting rooms, each outfitted with audiovisual equipment and free Wi-Fi, can accommodate your seminar, bridal shower, or family gathering.
Things to do in Bacolod City
Bacolod is brimming with heritage sites, festivals, and shopping destinations, and our hotel’s location puts you in the center of them all. Start your day by watching the sun rise over the romantic Ruins, and then head into the city to see the dancers at Capitol Park. For a seaside adventure, you can visit Bacolod Baywalk to hear live bands and sample local cuisine against the backdrop of the Guimaras Strait.
How to get to the Park Inn by Radisson Bacolod
Located in Northern Negros Island close to the Guimaras Strait, our hotel gives you easy access to many forms of travel. If you’re arriving by air or sea, the Bacolod-Silay airport (BCD) is about 30 minutes away, and the ferry terminal at Bacolod BREDCO Seaport is only a five-minute drive from the hotel.
To explore the area after you arrive, take advantage of the north and south Ceres bus terminals, both less than 10 minutes away and offering 24-hour non-stop trips throughout the island and to select interregional destinations.
From New Bacolod-Silay International Airport
- From the airport, continue on J. Pitong Ledesma Street, and then turn left to get onto Bacolod Airport Access Road.
- Continue onto Carlos Hilado Highway/Circumferential Road, and then turn right onto C. L. Montelibano Avenue.
- In 400 meters, turn left onto YLAC Avenue and continue for 600 meters before taking a right turn onto Burgos Avenue.
- Turn left onto Palanca Avenue after 2.1 kilometers. From there, take a left turn and then a right turn to the hotel after 48 meters.
From Bacolod BREDCO Seaport
- From the seaport, head south for 190 meters, and then turn left.
- In 40 meters, turn right, and then in 240 meters, take another right to stay on Palanca Avenue.
- In 500 meters, take a left turn, and then turn right in 48 meters to the hotel.
From Ceres bus terminals
- From the North Terminal, make a U-turn north and continue on for 5.7 kilometers along Lacson Street.
- Turn left onto Burgos Extension Road, and after 500 meters, take a left onto Palanca Avenue. After 90 meters, take the first left and then turn right after 48 meters to the hotel.
- From the South Terminal, head 300 meters north on Lopez Jaena Street toward Luzuriaga Street, and then turn right onto Rizal Street.
- Continue on Rizal Street for 1.7 kilometers, and then turn right after 180 meters to the hotel.