• Increased cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and guest rooms, paying special attention to high-touch items
• Install stations with alcohol-based hand sanitiser and gloves at the front entrance and hotel’s public areas
• Ensure room keys are disinfected and presented without contact upon check in
• Display signs with cleaning and disinfection procedures in each room
• Place TV remote controls in an individually sealed protective bag after disinfection
• Implement social/physical distancing measures throughout the hotel in line with local government advice (1.5m in Europe)
• We are spacing tables a safe distance apart in all restaurants and bars to ensure physical distancing and a reduced capacity
• Installation of protective screens at the front desk, concierge and host stands between guests and team members
• Express check-in and check-out remains available to all guests
• art'otel offers cash-free methods of payment including contactless payment methods
• Express check-in and check-out remains available to all guests.
• Online check-in is currently being trialled.
• Mobile phone key entry is currently being trialled.
• Mobile phone as a TV remote control being trialled.
• Web chat and messaging being trialled.
• Online ordering of in-room dining being trialled.
• Park Plaza offers cash-free methods of payment including contactless payment methods.
• Follow government and industry standards to ensure a safe and healthy (work) environment
• Support our leaders in effective team & change management skills
• Providing team members with Personal Protective Equipment if requested
• Conducting comprehensive hygiene and prevention training for team members
• Extra training for housekeeping to implement heightened cleaning standards
Even prior to your arrival we are focused on your wellbeing. If you have any symptoms, please do not travel to the hotel and seek medical advice from your country of origin. Be sure to follow World Health Organization guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.