Our hotels and restaurants have been awarded the international Green Key eco-label. We actively work on environmental and sustainability issues by following Green Key's comprehensive criteria. In this way, as our guest, you contribute to taking responsibility for the environment. And of course, without compromising your experience or comfort during your stay.
Here are examples of our efforts:
- We use energy from renewable sources, energy-efficient lighting and have routines to reduce the energy consumption of heating and ventilation.
- We have taken steps to reduce water consumption.
- We sort and recycle our rubbish and that of our guests.
- We use environmentally friendly cleaning agents with eco-labels.
- We offer our guests regional, vegetarian and organic dishes and drinks
- Our employees are involved and receive annual training around sustainability.
- We work to continually improve our efforts by setting annual goals.