Rediscover Australia and all its wonders and you can win a free trip to Fiji or a 2-night stay at one of our participating hotels in Sydney or Melbourne.
How it works:
Not a Radisson Rewards member? Join now and get access to exclusive offers and promotions.
Terms & Conditions for Radisson Rewards Australia Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw Period & Qualifying Criteria
1. The “Radisson Rewards Australia” lucky draw (“Lucky Draw”) will be open for participation for the period from 04 January 2022 to 30 April 2022, both dates inclusive (“Lucky Draw Period”) at participating hotels only (Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney and Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne). Participating hotels are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. The Lucky Draw is open only to Radisson Rewards members (“Members”) who are Australian citizens and aged 18 years old or above.
3. To enter the Lucky Draw, qualifying Members must:
a. book direct on eligible rates via the website (https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/), mobile app, Reservations and Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1 800 370 603 or Radisson Rewards Local number: +61 2 93204477 at participating hotels for minimum one night from 04 January 2022 and 30 April 2022, both dates inclusive
b. stay from 04 January 2022 and 30 April 2022, both dates inclusive and check-out at participating hotels before 30 April 2022, 23:59:59 (GMT+11:00)
c. register above for the Lucky Draw before check-out at the participating hotels, and in any event before 30 April 2022, 23:59:59 (GMT+11:00). For the avoidance of doubt, Members can no longer register for the Lucky Draw after check-out at the participating hotel.
4. Only one (1) eligible entry per qualifying Member will be accepted regardless of the number of bookings and stays by such Member during the Lucky Draw Period. Any additional entries will be void and disqualified.
5. Each qualifying Member can only win one prize within the entire Lucky Draw Period.
6. The Lucky Draw remains subject to applicable laws and shall be void to the extent prohibited by law.
Lucky Draw Prizes
7. There are a total of 3 prizes available under the Lucky Draw (each a “Prize”) as seen below:
|Prize||Type of price||Quantity||Value|
|1st||One pair of Fiji Airways return tickets (Depart from Brisbane, Melbourne, or Sydney in Australia to Fiji)||2 return tickets||USD800 (based on the current terms and conditions applicable to Fiji Airways).|
|Radisson Rewards points||150,000 points||Equivalent to a two-night stay in a standard room in Radisson Blu Fiji Resort, valued at USD500 (based on the current terms and conditions applicable to the Radisson Rewards program).|
|2nd||Two-night Staycation Package at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney||2 nights||Staycation package shall include a two-night stay in a SUPERIOR ROOM at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney; including Full Daily Breakfast for 2 people, which in aggregate amounts to approximately USD 750.00 in value (based on the current rates, terms and conditions of the participating hotel).|
|3rd||Two-night Staycation Package at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne||2 nights||Staycation package shall include a two-night stay in a DELUXE ROOM at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne; including Full Daily Breakfast for 2 people, which in aggregate amounts to approximately USD 450.00 in value (based on the current rates, terms and conditions of the participating hotel).|
8. First Prize winner must redeem the pair of Fiji Airways return air tickets prize during the period from 1 June 2022 to 28 February 2024 (both dates inclusive). The pair of Fiji Airways return tickets shall be subject to further terms and conditions of Fiji Airways.
9. First Prize winner must redeem the Radisson Rewards points by 28 February 2024 and utilise such points prior to expiry. Radisson Rewards points are subject to and shall expire in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Radisson Rewards program.
10. No component of this Prize is redeemable for cash.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, any component of this Prize that has not been redeemed by the above-mentioned deadlines shall be deemed expired and lapsed.
Second and Third Prizes
12. Prize winner must redeem this Prize and book and stay at the applicable hotel during the period from 1 May 2022 to 30 April 2024 (both dates inclusive), being 24 months from date of prize announcement. For the avoidance of doubt, this Prize shall expire and lapse if not redeemed by 30 April 2024.
13. No component of this Prize is redeemable for cash.
14. No refunds are available for any unused portions of the Prize.
15. Any voucher or certificate issued to the prize winners in respect of this Prize must be forfeited at time of use.
16. Bookings are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
17. Prize only valid at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney (for Second Prize) or Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne (for Third Prize).
18. Prize is subject to the participating hotel's booking terms and conditions.
19. The participant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Terms & Conditions, and entry into the Lucky Draw is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions in their entirety by the participant.
20. Lucky Draw entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Radisson Hotel Group (including Radisson Hotels Asia Pacific Pty Limited and its affiliates) (“Radisson”) and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Radisson and its agencies (if any) are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt. Only valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Lucky Draw Period.
21. Incomplete, illegible, and late entries, and any other entries which do not fully comply with the Terms & Conditions in any manner whatsoever will not be accepted and will be deemed void and disqualified. This applies even if the participant has been selected as a winner of the Lucky Draw and in such circumstances, the Prize shall be forfeited by the winner without compensation upon Radisson’s notice to the winner.
22. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Radisson, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Lucky Draw, businesses involved in determination of winner(s) for the Lucky Draw, businesses involved in the management of the Lucky Draw, any organisation benefiting from the Lucky Draw, Radisson’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
a. The winners will be determined by chance. Radisson’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
b. The winners will be notified by email by 31 May 2022, 23:59:59 (GMT+11:00).
c. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
24. If any winner chooses not to claim their Prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a Prize by the time specified by Radisson, or is unavailable at the time stipulated by Radisson for travel, they will forfeit the Prize and Radisson is not obliged to substitute the Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, no component of the Prize is redeemable for cash.
25. The value of the Prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the Prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. Radisson accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes after that date.
26. No part of a Prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by Radisson.
27. If a Prize (or portion of a Prize) is unavailable, Radisson reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that portion of the Prize) for a Prize (in Radisson’s sole discretion) of equal or greater value and specification.
28. Each Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a participant or winner, Radisson reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant or winner. 29. All expenses not specifically provided for herein including but not limited to transportation costs in connection with the collection and use of the Prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. All taxes (including, without limitation, withholding taxes, income taxes, VAT, GST and import duties and fees, as applicable) on or connected with the Prize, and the reporting consequences thereof are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the winner.
30. If a winner is disqualified or their Prize is forfeited for any reason, Radisson is not obligated to select an alternative winner for this Lucky Draw.
31. Radisson reserves the right to change or replace the Prize (or any component thereof) without giving prior notice or compensation. Radisson may change, cancel or postpone the competition or these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion at any time without notice. Radisson is not required to notify or pay any compensation to any party should the competition or these Terms and Conditions be changed, cancelled or postponed by Radisson for any reason.
33. If a Prize is provided to Radisson by a third party, the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the Prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not Radisson. Radisson accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the Prize, any delay or failure relating to the Prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Terms & Conditions or otherwise.
34. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Terms & Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
35. If for any reason any aspect of this Lucky Draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of Radisson, Radisson may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Lucky Draw and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a Prize.
36. Radisson reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by Radisson to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at Radisson’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
37. Radisson reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Lucky Draw or claiming a Prize, Radisson will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved Radisson’s decision will be final.
38. Radisson and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) directly or indirectly in connection with this Lucky Draw or accepting or using any Prize or part thereof (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
39. The participant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to Radisson, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that Radisson may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
40. Unless otherwise specified, a Prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
41. Radisson accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the Prize or acceptance of the Prize.
42. Failure by Radisson to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Terms & Conditions – Fiji Airways Tickets
1. THE PRIZE
1.1 “Prize” shall refer to one pair of return tickets (Depart from Brisbane, Melbourne, or Sydney in Australia, to Fiji).
1.2 The Prize is personal to the winner and all tickets and other components (if any) of it are non-amendable, non-transferrable and non-refundable. The winner and his/her guest must travel together. Final confirmation of your flight bookings are dependent on availability and Fiji Airways does not accept responsibility and shall not be liable for the lack of availability (if any).
1.3 The Prize does not include travel insurance, transfers, food and drink, spending money, or any other personal expenses of and incidental to your use of the Prize and/or participation in the competition, which are your sole responsibility.
1.4 You are responsible for the payment of all taxes levied on, or in connection with, the Prize and your use of it, including any taxes on your income.
1.5 The cost of domestic travel to reach the nominated departure or arrival point is your sole responsibility.
1.6 You are responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel on the specified dates, and hold valid passports, and any necessary visas and travel documents required. You both must be medically fit and cleared by a certified doctor to travel.
1.7 Fiji Airways reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative Prize of equal or higher value if Fiji Airways cannot provide the original Prize due to circumstances beyond its control.
1.8 The Prize is not negotiable or transferable. The Prize is not eligible for mileage accrual for any Frequent Flyer Programs.
1.9 Airline tickets are for Economy Class travel only and upgrading to a higher class by paying the fare difference is not permitted. Flight reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability at the time of booking. A copy of your passport must be provided at the time of booking.
1.10 Additional terms and conditions apply to the respective components of the Prize provided by the competition partners and are available directly from them (e.g. Fiji Airways website). These terms and conditions may include rules and restrictions about the use and availability of fares, products and services, and conditions of carriage and may seek to limit or exclude the relevant partner’s liability to you for death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage.
1.11 Fiji Airways’ terms and conditions are outlined in the Fiji Airways conditions of carriage (available via www.fijiairways.com), which provides general information related to booking and flying with Fiji Airways. Other partners may also have their own specific conditions of carriage. It is important that you familiarise yourself with these conditions of carriage.
1.12 Fiji Airways accepts no liability or responsibility in connection with any booking, product or supply from any of the competition partners.
1.13 The Prize may not be used in combination with any other ongoing offers/ promotions/ contests/ discounts.
2. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
2.1 In order to claim the Prize you must:
(a) provide personal identification (eg. Valid passport, Driver’s License, Birth Certificate) acceptable to Fiji Airways; and
(b) email confirmation from the lucky draw organizers of the winner.
2.2 If you are the winner of the Prize, you will have [seven (7) days] from the announcement date of the winners of the lucky draw competition (“Announcement Date”) to contact to Fiji Airways to claim the Prize. If you do not claim the Prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
2.3 The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
2.4 Fiji Airways will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their Prize within [seven (7) days] of the Announcement Date, Fiji Airways reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were received before the closing date of the lucky draw competition. 2.5 Fiji Airways does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
3. RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
3.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, you hereby release Fiji Airways (including its directors, officers and employees) from all and any actions, claims, rights and demands, worldwide, whether or not presently known to you or to the law, whether in law or equity, that you may have against Fiji Airways (including its directors, officers and employees) arising out of or in connection with this competition. This release does not affect Fiji Airways’ liability to you under the Fiji Airways conditions of carriage in connection with your flights on Fiji Airways.
4.1 Fiji Airways is not responsible for any delay in flights or transfers that occurs for reasons beyond its control.
4.2 Fiji Airways reserves the right to exclude you from participating in this competition if it has reason to believe that you have breached any of these terms and conditions.
4.3 Fiji Airways reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize and/or competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
4.4 These terms and conditions shall be governed by Fiji law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Fiji.
|Prize||Type of Prize||Quantity||Value|
One pair of Fiji Airways return tickets (Depart from Brisbane, Melbourne, or Sydney in Australia to Fiji) and 150,000 points.
2 return tickets and 150,000 points
USD800 (based on the current terms and conditions applicable to Fiji Airways) and equivalent to a two-night stay in a standard room in Radisson Blu Fiji Resort, valued at USD500 (based on the current terms and conditions applicable to the Radisson Rewards program).
Two-night Staycation Package at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Staycation package shall include a two-night stay in a SUPERIOR ROOM at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney; including Full Daily Breakfast for 2 people, which in aggregate amounts to approximately USD 750.00 in value (based on the current rates, terms and conditions of the participating hotel).
Two-night Staycation Package at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne
Staycation package shall include a two-night stay in a DELUXE ROOM at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne; including Full Daily Breakfast for 2 people, which in aggregate amounts to approximately USD 450.00 in value (based on the current rates, terms and conditions of the participating hotel).