Kings Landing experience package
Visit the living history museum of Kings Landing and experience the vibrant social and cultural past of rural New Brunswick. Explore the exhibits and interact with costumed characters in the Village, which features original buildings from the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Kings Landing is open Wednesday through Sunday and holiday Mondays, and it is located just 21 kilometers (13 miles) from Radisson Kingswood Hotel & Suites, Fredericton, NB. For more details about Kings Landing, please visit their website.
This package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a spacious guest room
- Admission tickets to Kings Landing
Radisson Kingswood Hotel & Suites, Fredericton, NB
- Booking start date: July 5, 2020
- Booking end date: September 30, 2020
- This offer is available for stays from July 5, 2020 to September 30, 2020.
- Kings Landing admission tickets will be provided upon arrival. The number of tickets will be based on the length of stay and the number of adults and children on the reservation.
- The last date to stay under the terms of this offer is September 30, 2020.
- This package may be booked for a maximum of three consecutive nights.
- Book online, or reserve by calling the hotel at +1 (506) 206-2670 or Central Reservations at +1 (800) 333-3333 (US/Canada toll-free).