Corning Museum of Glass package
This package includes admission for two adults to the Corning Museum of Glass ($39 value) and breakfast for two adults at Grill 1-2-5 (children 12 and under eat free). Children 17 and under are admitted to the museum free of charge.
Benefits of staying at Radisson Hotel Corning:
- Convenient location in the heart of Corning on Historic Market Street
- Short walk to boutiques, restaurants, activities and nightlife in Corning's Gaffer District
- Just a block and a half to the Rockwell Museum (Art About America)
- Half a mile to the Corning Museum of Glass (museum, shops, hot glass shows, free shuttle)
- In-room coffeemaker, hair dryer, mini fridge, and iron with full-size ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary local and toll-free calls
- Indoor heated pool and outdoor hot tub
- Fitness center
- On-site Grill 1-2-5 and Steuben Bar
- On-site Ageless Spa
Radisson Hotel Corning
- Booking start date: October 18, 2017
- Booking end date: December 31, 2020
- Rate is available for stays from October 18, 2017 to December 31, 2020.
- Some blackout dates apply.
- Check-in time is after 4 p.m.; check-out time is by 1 p.m.