Remarkable nights & London sights
Spend your two-day break staying in the heart of London's most stylish district, Mayfair. Enjoy a delicious breakfast before setting out for a day of exploring the capital with the help of the London Pass.
Created for the smart and savvy London visitor, the London Pass provides free entry to over 80 popular London attractions with fast tracked entry to many, allowing you to spend your days enjoying the best of London.
London Pass attractions include The Shard, a Thames River Cruise, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace, The Queen's Gallery, Design Museum London, Curzon Mayfair Cinema - and many more. See the full list of inclusions here.
How to book:
Book securely online, below, or call our reservations team on +44 (0)20 7769 8200
Your package includes:
- 5-star accommodation in a luxury May Fair Hotel for two nights*
- Delicious breakfast the next morning
- Free two-day London Pass per person (guest will be given a voucher at check-in* for their London Pass, which they can exchange at the visitor center). Two passes per stay, maximum
- Luxury gown and slippers to use during your stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour access to May Fair Gym
- Radisson Rewards Points or Frequent flyer points
The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel, Mayfair London
Experience all London has to offer with a London Pass, giving you entry to over 80 of the capital's attractions.
- The offer is subject to availability throughout 2019.
- Rate includes two night's accommodation (minimum)*, breakfast, two x free London Passes (one per person per stay, maximum of two in total), complimentary Wi-Fi and VAT.
- Guests can exchange the voucher they are given on check-in for their London Pass at the visitor center. Please visit www.londonpass.com for more information. Please keep your London Pass safe, as lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. It may only be used by the cards signatory. Your London Pass is valid for consecutive calendar days as appropriate. Plan your itinerary carefully. Your pass is activated from first use (scan barcode). Activation is recommended first thing in the morning to make maximum use of the card benefits.* If you experience any difficulties when using the card, please contact the customer services helpdesk on 0207 293 0972. The London Pass entitles holders admission to attractions without further payment. Admission is subject to the pass being valid and there being sufficient value remaining on the card. The London Pass provides you with entry to attractions for two consecutive days. It is not valid for return visits to any facility. Visits to facilities are voluntary and at the card holder’s risk
- In order to avoid any cancellation charges, we would respectfully ask you to advise us of any amendments or cancellation no later than 16:00 on day of arrival. Late cancellations or no shows will be charged at 1 night.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.