Look out over Bangkok from the Brewski bar
Brewski is the highest duplex rooftop craft beer bar in Thailand, offering 100 craft brews and ciders, more than 18 taps, and full coverage of international sporting events on multiple screens spread out over two levels. Enjoy breathtaking views of Bangkok as you admire the skyline panorama.
One of the best rooftop bars in town!
- Reviewed 11 Jul 2020
- Trip type Friends getaway
For one of Bangkok’s best bets for craft beer and spectacular views, visit the Brewski bar at our high-rise hotel.
Split-level space spread out over the 29th and 30th floors of the hotel
Seating for 160
- Brewski double dog
- Brewski fries
Rules and regulations
Our rules and regulations are designed to ensure that all customers are afforded a safe and enjoyable experience in an atmosphere they have come to expect.
- As per government laws, alcohol will only be served to guests 20 years and above. Proof of ID may be required for age verification.
- Guests under the age of 12 are not permitted on level 30.
- Guests under the legal drinking age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dress code is smart casual; no singlets, flip flops, or swimwear are permitted.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. Please check with our associates for more details.
- Brewski beer buffet
The kegs are running dry from 7 to 10 pm at Brewski every day with our beer buffet at only THB 399 net per person. This offer applies on local tap draft beer at Brewski on the 29th level only.
5 pm–1 am | Daily (last orders taken by 11:30 pm)