Park Plaza London Riverbank | Ultimate Family Suite
Park Plaza London Riverbank has officially opened the capital’s first hotel room designed by families for families. Complete with chalk-board walls, neon lights and personalised experiences, the suite launches in time for February 2020 half term.
Designed so that every member of the family has an even better, more relaxing break in London, the suite pairs ‘child-approved’ design elements with a modern and transitional style that will make adults feel equally at home, alongside services such as a family concierge to create the ultimate experience for guests.
Warm, neutral tones welcome guests into the two-bedroom suite, where kids can look forward to bunk beds, chalk-board walls to flaunt their creativity and trunks full of treasures that include interactive games. Colourful bean bags are also the perfect addition for them to relax on when they’re not busy seeing the sights. Splashes of yellow and gold add sophistication and style to the master bedroom, complemented by earthy tones and textures that breathe life into the space. Homely cushions and throws complete the room, making it feel like a home-from-home the moment the doors open.
Book now for the ultimate family stay experience, via:
- Telephone: 0333 400 6120
And “dial 4 for all other enquiries”
- 2 Bedroom suite
- One double bed
- Bunk bed plus single bed in children’s bedroom
- Chalkboard walls
- Selection of games
- Cosy cabin for kids
- Treat trolley for both parents and kids
- Personal family concierge
- Seating area
- Bath and shower
- TV in main room
- TV in children’s room
- Seating area and table
- Shower radio and bluetooth speaker
- Bathroom steps for kids
- Bath toys
Park Plaza London Riverbank
- Subject to availability.
- Up to 2 adults and 3 children up to the age of 12
- Please note that if 3 children are staying, there is a minimum age limit of 6 years old for the top bunk of the bunk bed.
- Breakfast price for parents is included in the rate and children eat breakfast for free.
- Children eat lunch and dinner for free in main restaurant from children's menu when parents order a minimum of one main course per adult dining per meal.
- Package includes VAT in the United Kingdom.