Host business meetings and training in central Glasgow
Make meetings a pleasure with our flexible meeting rooms. With the capacity of up to 40 people and 2 flexible meeting rooms, Park Inn by Radisson Glasgow City Centre is an ideal venue to host meetings, workshops, and dinners. Our facilities also have a breakout space for impromptu meetings and each room has individual air conditioning, natural daylight, adjustable lighting, and modern audiovisual technology. Our Meetings & Events staff ensure that everything about your event runs smoothly.
Meetings & Events facilities
Our modern hotel offers 2 meeting rooms with excellent amenities ideal for a meeting for 4 to 40 guests. Both meeting rooms are 36 square meters, flexible, and can accommodate up to 40 guests theater style. The breakout space is perfect for networking and lunch breaks. The spaces are well suited for training days and small meetings.
Ensure your meetings are successful and relaxed with our range of tailored packages aimed at creating productive and motivating environments for all delegates. We ensure that our business services and conference facilities meet the highest expectations and that we listen to your specifications. We have it all organized for the perfect meeting or event.
Day delegate packages
Park Inn by Radisson's Meetings & Events have been developed with you in mind. We offer a fresh and attentive meeting experience from start to finish, all with exceptionally valued Day Delegate Rates.
We offer an all-inclusive Day Delegate Rate for groups of 10 delegates or more starting from GBP 20.*
- Two snack breaks
- Buffet lunch
- Flip chart and whiteboard
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Park Inn by Radisson stationery box
- Projector and screen
- Room rental
- Sparkling and still water
- Unlimited tea and coffee
At Park Inn by Radisson, we guarantee to always deliver the best value for your money.
*Rate subject to change and dependent on full proposal terms and conditions.
Sports group packages
We cater to the specific requirements of any sports group. Our talented team is on hand at all times to satisfy any needs and ensure a memorable experience. We offer great value for your money, flexible solutions, and an array of added amenities.
- Catering for specific dietary requirements
- Convenient location within driving distance of Hampden Park (11 minutes), Ibrox Stadium (11 minutes), Parkhead Stadium (18 minutes), Emirates Arena (18 minutes), and Firpark Stadium (27 minutes)
- Flexibility to respond to any special accommodation requirements
- Single point of contact
- Coach parking drop-off
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Fully equipped team room available throughout the stay*
- Group check-in and location on the same floor or area of the hotel
- Mineral water bottle in rooms
- Secure kit storage room*
- Upgraded rooms for manager and assistant manager
- Use of fitness center
*Subject to availability
Park Inn by Radisson Glasgow is trained in healthcare compliance and has a healthcare champion on site. We know that hosting healthcare meetings requires expertise and complete awareness of the regulatory codes and corporate policies.
- Complete understanding of the regulatory codes
- Convenient location
- Cost provision based on the transfer of value initiative
- Free high-speed wireless internet for all meeting delegates
- Guarantee that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally
- Meeting rooms, food and beverage, and accommodation provided with code in mind
- Team that takes the time to understand your country's regulations as well as your company's internal policies and procedures and makes sure that this knowledge is driven into our processes from inquiry to delivery
We also offer expertise in Internal and HCP meetings of every kind including investigator meetings, advisory boards, congresses, product launches, motivational programs, sales conferences and meetings, trainings, and many others.
Book your training at Park Inn by Radisson Glasgow City Centre to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 2 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
Our training package was designed to incorporate everything that's important to you, including a selection of complimentary extras that make all the difference.
Complimentary extras included in the training package
For the trainer:
- Assistance with taking the training collateral from your car to the training room
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade
- Early check-in and late check-out for the planner
For your training:
- One key contact for help throughout the day
- Administrative services including printing, photocopying, scanning, or faxing
- Decrease your contracted number of delegates by 10% with no penalty up to 5 working days before the event
- Delicious coffee breaks at flexible hours to keep your trainees energized
- Discounts for additional syndicate rooms
- Early access starting from 18:00 the day before the training for added setup time
- Flip chart/whiteboard and stationery box
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- IT assistance during setup and throughout the day
- Screen and projector
- Storage space for your training equipment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, sparkling water, and still water throughout the event
Food & Drink
We offer well-balanced, great tasting, and healthy meals using fresh and local produce that is ethically sourced. We have a superb variety of choices suitable for a quick break, a working lunch, or a sit-down buffet. Our food is easy to eat and presented in style, keeping your meeting or event energized for the rest of the day.
Our comfy classic menu is served in the breakout area at a time of your choice and includes a selection of hot and cold food options. Choose from a range of great tasting sandwiches, salads, soups, and desserts.