Sports rates in Rochester
Make This Rochester South Hotel Your Team's Home Base
At the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester South, MN, we have worked hard to obtain and maintain our Sports Approved status with Radisson Hotel Group. That means we have a proven track record of working with sports groups and providing consistent service that caters directly to groups' unique needs. We make it a priority to let every staff member know the details of your group. A Sports Approved hotel means we're part of your team!
The trained hotel staff will be constantly updated on your group's needs before and during your stay with us. You can rest assured the Country Inn & Suites will be ready to warmly welcome your team.
Please call the hotel at +1 (507) 287-6758 directly and ask for a sales manager on duty. We will be happy to set up a block of rooms for your team/event. Remember to inform the manager of your special rate listed on your event hotel lodging list/RASC lodging list. We will put together a room block agreement and send it to your team contact for a signature. Upon receipt of the agreement, your room block will be established.
Call the hotel front desk at +1 (507) 287-6758 and ask for the "team name" room block to make a reservation. If you want a toll free number, feel free to call Central Reservations at +1 (800) 456-4000, though it may be easier for everyone when making reservations directly with the Country Inn & Suites. Most importantly, make a reservation before your team's room block release date on your team agreement. Any hotel front desk associate will be able to help you with this if your "team block" is already set up.
The Country Inn & Suites is committed to providing your sports group with the following Sports Approved hotel standards:
- Free, hot breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Special group recognition upon arrival
- Group pre-keyed and rooms pre-blocked
- Complimentary use of meeting room
- Breakfast room for team meetings (if available)
- Directions to fields or sports complexes
- Special recognition for head coach or manager
- One-time complimentary use of on-site, coin-operated laundry
- Local restaurant coupons
- Internal sports group resume prepared and shared with staff
- Guaranteed commission paid within 45 days (if applicable)
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award service
- Refreshed and renovated exterior, lobby, rooms and public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary cookies, coffee, tea and fresh fruit in the lobby, available 24 hours
- Complimentary local calls with two-phone access
- Spacious indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center
- In-room refrigerator, microwave, ironing board with iron, hair dryer and coffee facilities with complimentary coffee
- Business center with desktop computer and printer in the lobby
- Front desk service, available 24 hours
- Read It & Return Lending Library
- Meeting room with space for 35 guests (based on availability, additional fee may apply, contact the manager on duty to schedule and for rates)
- Full-service restaurant and pub, Whistle Binkies on the Lake (within walking distance of the hotel)