Host successful events in our meeting rooms
Need a flexible venue for hosting business meetings, corporate trainings, seminars or wedding receptions? The Country Inn & Suites, Mesa, AZ offers three meeting rooms, and our professional team can assist you with planning and execution. Reserve the Turquoise Room or the Quartz Room for mid-size events, or combine them to form a larger space totaling 1,450 square feet. For more intimate gatherings, choose the Gold Boardroom. You can also take advantage of benefits for traveling teams and group discounts.
Whether your group is as small as two or as large as 100, we make sure you have a great experience by offering complimentary beverage service, snack packages, audiovisual equipment and catered dinners complete with white table linens. Our beautiful back veranda is ideal for breaks and casual mixers or for a post-event party.
Meeting space amenities include:
- Free high-speed Internet
- Accommodations for two to 100 people
- Catering and snack packages (available through the hotel with menus that include sandwiches, buffets, or plated and served meals; fee applies)
- Access to back veranda
- Complimentary coffee and water service
- TV/DVD player (fee applies)
- Audiovisual equipment available on request
- Whiteboard and markers
- Flip charts
- White table linens
Our hotel's meeting space options include:
- Gold Boardroom: 216 ft²
- Quartz Room: 725 ft²
- Turquoise Room: 725 ft²
- Quartz/Turquoise combined: 1,450 ft²
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to events at the Country Inn & Suites, Mesa, AZ:
- All costs are subject to 18% service charge plus any applicable taxes.
- Final guarantee on number of attendees is due 10 days prior to your event.
- All charges will be applied to the credit card listed and may be charged up to three (3) days prior to the date of the event.
- Cancellation of the meeting room must be completed in writing three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting date and time, or you will be charged 100% of the total room rate and catering charges for the guaranteed number of people.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed other than the hotel’s preferred catering.
- All events serving alcohol will require a security officer to be present, provided by the hotel, for a fee of $250 per day.
- The use of confetti is prohibited.
- All music or DJ services must stop by 10:00 p.m.
- All rental rates and food prices are subject to any applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any materials sent to the hotel prior to your arrival should be sent to the attention of the sales department and marked with the name of your group and the group’s arrival date. These items will be logged and stored until your arrival. Storage fees may apply. The Country Inn & Suites cannot assume any responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left before, during or after your event.
- Any damage done to the hotel property or equipment is the responsibility of the guests and will be charged accordingly. Pins, tacks or tape of any kind may not be attached to any surface in the reception room or any public space. Materials, posters, signs or literature may not be displayed or distributed on hotel property without approval by hotel management prior to the event.
Any changes or alterations to any phase of your event must be communicated to the sales department seven (7) days prior to the event.