Host successful events in our meeting rooms in Mesa
Need a flexible venue for your business meeting, training session, seminar, or wedding reception? The Country Inn & Suites, Mesa, AZ offers three meeting rooms, an outdoor space, and a professional team to assist you with planning and setup. Reserve the Turquoise Room or the Quartz Room for mid-size events, or combine them to form a larger space totaling 1,450 square feet. For more intimate gatherings, choose the Gold Boardroom. Our beautiful back veranda is ideal for breaks and casual mixers or for a post-event party. If you’re from out of town, you can take advantage of our rooms and suites as well as benefits for traveling teams and group discounts.
Meeting space amenities include:
- Catering and snack packages (available through the hotel with menus that include sandwiches, buffets, and plated and served meals; fee applies)
- Complimentary coffee and water service
- Extra points through the Radisson Rewards for Business program
- TV/DVD player (fee applies)
Our hotel's meeting space options include:
- Outdoor Veranda
- Gold Boardroom: 216 ft²
- Quartz Room: 725 ft²
- Turquoise Room: 725 ft²
- Quartz/Turquoise combined: 1,450 ft²
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to events at the Country Inn & Suites, Mesa:
- All costs are subject to 18% service charge plus any applicable taxes.
- Final guarantee on number of attendees is due 10 days prior to your event.
- All charges will be applied to the credit card listed and may be charged up to three (3) days prior to the date of the event.
- Cancellation of the meeting room must be completed in writing three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting date and time, or you will be charged 100% of the total room rate and catering charges for the guaranteed number of people.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed other than the hotel’s preferred catering.
- All events serving alcohol will require a security officer to be present, provided by the hotel, for a fee of USD 250 per day.
- The use of confetti is prohibited.
- All music or DJ services must stop by 10 pm.
- All rental rates and food prices are subject to any applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any materials sent to the hotel prior to your arrival should be sent to the attention of the sales department and marked with the name of your group and the group’s arrival date. These items will be logged and stored until your arrival. Storage fees may apply. The Country Inn & Suites cannot assume any responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left before, during, or after your event.
- Any damage done to the hotel property or equipment is the responsibility of the guests and will be charged accordingly. Pins, tacks, or tape of any kind may not be attached to any surface in the reception room or any public space. Materials, posters, signs, or literature may not be displayed or distributed on hotel property without approval by hotel management prior to the event.
- Any changes or alterations to any phase of your event must be communicated to the sales department seven (7) days prior to the event.