We are ready for your safe and comfortable return
Arrival & Departure
Restaurants & Bars
Meetings & Events
1. Enhanced Cleanliness
• Increased cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and guest rooms, paying special attention to high-touch items.
• Install stations with alcohol-based hand sanitiser and gloves at the front entrance and hotel’s public areas.
• Ensure room keys are disinfected and presented without contact upon check in.
• Display signs with cleaning and disinfection procedures in each room.
• Place TV remote controls in an individually sealed protective bag after disinfection.
• Improved air circulation throughout all hotels.
2. Heightened Guest Safety and Comfort
• Temperature checks for team members and guests.
• Implement social/physical distancing measures throughout the hotel in line with local government advice
. • In the UK and Germany, guests must wear a face mask in public areas of the hotel and restaurant including when walking to the table. Once seated guests do not need to wear a mask.
• In the UK, Germany, the Netherlands and Croatia, our team members will be wearing masks unless behind a protective screen.
• We are spacing tables a safe distance apart in all restaurants and bars to ensure physical distancing and a reduced capacity.
• Installation of protective screens at the front desk, concierge and host stands between guests and team members.
3. Enhanced, convenient Technology
• Express check-in and check-out remains available to all guests.
• Online check-in is currently being trialled.
• Mobile phone key entry is currently being trialled.
• Web chat and messaging being trialled.
• Online ordering of in-room dining being trialled.
• Park Plaza offers cash-free methods of payment including contactless payment methods.
4. Empowering our Team Members
• Follow government and industry standards to ensure a safe and healthy (work) environment.
• Support our leaders in effective team & change management skills.
• Providing team members with Personal Protective Equipment.
• Conducting comprehensive hygiene and prevention training for team members.
• Extra training for housekeeping to implement heightened cleaning standards.
5. Encouraging our Guests to Stay Well
Even prior to your arrival we are focused on your wellbeing. If you have any symptoms, please do not travel to the hotel and seek medical advice from your country of origin. Be sure to follow World Health Organization guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.