We are ready for your safe and comfortable return
As a result, Park Plaza has implemented a new process for hotels that incorporates Radisson Hotel Group’s safety protocol initiative with SGS. These steps include new cleaning and disinfection procedures, increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment and updated training for team members. It is our intention that all Park Plaza hotels in Europe will soon be certified by SGS.
The new protocols, approved by the Executive Leadership Team with a combined experience of over 150 years in hospitality, include but are not limited to the following:
1. Enhanced Cleanliness
• Increased cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and guest rooms, paying special attention to high-touch items
• Install stations with alcohol-based hand sanitiser and gloves at the front entrance and hotel’s public areas
• Ensure room keys are disinfected and presented without contact upon check in
• Display signs with cleaning and disinfection procedures in each room
• Place TV remote controls in an individually sealed protective bag after disinfection
2. Heightened Guest Safety and Comfort
• Implement social/physical distancing measures throughout the hotel in line with local government advice (2m in the UK and 1.5m in all other countries in Europe)
• We are spacing tables a safe distance apart in all restaurants and bars to ensure physical distancing and a reduced capacity
• Installation of protective screens at the front desk, concierge and host stands between guests and team members
• Express check-in and check-out remains available to all guests
• Park Plaza offers cash-free methods of payment including contactless payment methods
3. Empowering our Team Members
• Follow government and industry standards to ensure a safe and healthy (work) environment
• Support our leaders in effective team & change management skills
• Providing team members with Personal Protective Equipment if requested
• Conducting comprehensive hygiene and prevention training for team members
• Extra training for housekeeping to implement heightened cleaning standards
4. Encouraging our Guests to Stay Well
Even prior to your arrival we are focused on your wellbeing. If you have any symptoms, please do not travel to the hotel and seek medical advice from your country of origin. Be sure to follow World Health Organization guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Welcoming our Guests Back
- Arrival & Departure: Express check-in and check-out, installation of protective screens, sanitiser stations and key cards, contactless transactions.
- Guest Rooms: Increased cleaning and disinfection with clear display signs of new procedures; in-room dining, reduction of furnishings and enhanced laundering of linen.
- Restaurants & Bars: Repurposed spaces to ensure social distance; all food and beverages served under the strictest safety procedures.
- Meetings & Events: Revised capacities in line with local social distancing regulations; decluttered spaces complemented by high-tech streaming capacities and a revised food and beverage offering.
- Team Members: Comprehensive hygiene and cleanliness training programme; Personal Protective Equipment provided as required.
#ParkPlazaMoments #ReassuringMoments #RadissonCares